Sponsored

Let's see those 2-Door JL pics!

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
what size lift and tires are u running in the picture next to the other jeep in the driveway? Looks awesome
We gotta teach you how to sleuth out these answers. ;)
2.5” Teraflex lift and 35” nitto’s.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Trying new shoes: Method 702's with BFGoodrich Mud-Terrains LT315/70R17.

Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! 8bd5100b-c360-4e13-8802-b6e1ccd8c53e-jpe

Need some more time off road but they are comfortable on the road, if a bit louder.
Great rig and photo!!!

JW12

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2-Door Rubicon, 2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Financial Services

Sponsored

aai

First Name
aai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL 2.0 Rubicon : '20 JT 3.6 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Looks awesome! Did you regear?
no I didn't. If I ever move to 39s more than likely I would. As of now, it tows and moves along fine. Have been really impressed with this turbo 2.0

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
Trying new shoes: Method 702's with BFGoodrich Mud-Terrains LT315/70R17.

Jeep Wrangler JL Let's see those 2-Door  JL pics! E20A251C-0225-46BF-AC92-2DBD847ACA6A

Need some more time off road but they are comfortable on the road, if a bit louder.
Curious to hear your extended thoughts on these once you get some time on them. You came from Patagonias right? I'm heavily considering the KM3s but all of my trails are 2 hours or more on the highway to get to, coupled with going doors and roof off most of the time I'm wondering whether it'll annoy me or not. Other than road trips to go wheeling the Jeep almost never will touch a highway for work or commute purposes.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Curious to hear your extended thoughts on these once you get some time on them. You came from Patagonias right? I'm heavily considering the KM3s but all of my trails are 2 hours or more on the highway to get to, coupled with going doors and roof off most of the time I'm wondering whether it'll annoy me or not. Other than road trips to go wheeling the Jeep almost never will touch a highway for work or commute purposes.
I'll be sure to revisit once I get more time on them, but I'll tell ya you will not notice the tires with the top and doors off. lol

I already like them more than the Patagonias. They are more comfortable and stable on road, with less spin in the dirt. Grippy.

I don't think you could be disappointed with this tire, well maybe winter driving. I will be finding out. :LOL:

The Patagonias were better in snow than the KO2's I thought, and KO2's are better than the KM3's I would also think. We will see.
Sponsored