Willys Edition JL Club Thread

JayTea1993

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Not sure why my previous post got doubled.

I just went to Jeep.com and built my Wrangler Willys (not a sport) right down to the color. It shows the same bumper as the Willys Sport. Thus, I’m still confused.

49598DAD-CE5F-4981-BE88-515F21A2E26E.png

F7F775B3-0F81-4430-9539-514A3BD76EE6.png
I purchased a Sarge Green Willy yesterday and all the stock pictures of the vehicle on the website included the sport willy bumper. However, when it finally arrived yesterday, it had the other bumper. It might be an an issue with the stock photos jeep uses on their website.
Sponsored

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
I purchased a Sarge Green Willy yesterday and all the stock pictures of the vehicle on the website included the sport willy bumper. However, when it finally arrived yesterday, it had the other bumper. It might be an an issue with the stock photos jeep uses on their website.
So yours didn't look like this?
w4yvvla-jpg.jpg

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
Either way I’ll be happy. I slightly prefer the look of the one that comes on the Sport but as long as I can remove those fillers between the bumper and the fender it’s all good.

Last edited:

jeepinization

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4XE
Either way I’ll be happy. I slightly prefer the. Look of the one that comes on the Sport but as long as I can remove those fillers between the bumper and the fender it’s all good.
Same here. The picture showed the Willy Sport but it showed up with the standard bumper. I happen to pick up the sport bumper from a guy who bought an altitude and took it off the moment it was delivered and sold it to me. It is the exact bumper as the Willys sport. I really love the Willy sport (Attitude) bumper as it has the shinny black insert to match the grill. But on Monday I get my steel bumper so I'll only have had it on for a few weeks but during that time had tons of comments on it.

Sponsored

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
Same here. The picture showed the Willy Sport but it showed up with the standard bumper. I happen to pick up the sport bumper from a guy who bought an altitude and took it off the moment it was delivered and sold it to me. It is the exact bumper as the Willys sport. I really love the Willy sport (Attitude) bumper as it has the shinny black insert to match the grill. But on Monday I get my steel bumper so I'll only have had it on for a few weeks but during that time had tons of comments on it.
Yeah the bumper you have there with the red tow hooks looks real good. Very nice.

JayTea1993

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
When it finally came in, that is exactly what it looks like, (will post a picture later). However, the pictures of it from Jeep had the sport bumper on it.
When it finally came in, that is exactly what it looks like, (will post a picture later). However, the pictures of it from Jeep had the sport bumper on it.
Purchased this sarge green willy yesterday.

D70379C4-F482-4FCE-A255-A7C9596EDDDC.jpeg

Sponsored

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4dr JL and 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr JL
I ordered mine with the side steps as well. I think it looks nice.
This was not an option on mine but an option on the wife's. I want to add but I'm going to look for something to keep the rockslides.
Sponsored