Sponsored

Lets talk about lights! Post your best light pictures!

OP
OP
KevOh93

KevOh93

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Industrial Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
Do you find that random commercial airliners call you on the radio requesting landing clearance in your foot wells? :LOL:
hahaha ya they are super bright. I installed them for when I am driving without doors or with my tube doors at night. Looks super clean. Most of the existing lights that are meant for this purpose are too weak for my taste so I went with super bright workspace LEDs that usually attach to ceilings haha

OP
OP
KevOh93

KevOh93

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Industrial Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
Red LED rock lights.

Jeep Wrangler JL Lets talk about lights! Post your best light pictures! 80A7C585-F408-4CC1-B059-600E3BDAE82A
sick! I have been looking at a lot of different rock lights. I want bright white ones with magnets. want to be able to pit them in different locations on the fly!

Sponsored

fdFifty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I added some KC cyclones onto each fender liner, and later added another set tucked behind the rocker guards. Provides a lot of good, diffused ground visibility.

Jeep Wrangler JL Lets talk about lights! Post your best light pictures! IMG_3605

Jeep Wrangler JL Lets talk about lights! Post your best light pictures! IMG_0138

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Red LED rock lights.

Jeep Wrangler JL Lets talk about lights! Post your best light pictures! IMG_0138
Looks great! I've been thinking about having Rock lights that can be switched between white and red. Looks like they provide plenty of light without affecting night vision

OP
OP
KevOh93

KevOh93

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Industrial Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
I added some KC cyclones onto each fender liner, and later added another set tucked behind the rocker guards. Provides a lot of good, diffused ground visibility.

Man i want rocklights

Rubidream

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Rubicon Unlimited
Looks great! I've been thinking about having Rock lights that can be switched between white and red. Looks like they provide plenty of light without affecting night vision
These are just straight red. Wired to my aux3 switch. They are very bright but not distracting.
Sponsored