Willys Edition JL Club Thread

WillyOcean

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Willys Sport 2 door
Beautiful f’n Jeep man! Did you order a Willys S or just Willys? Never mind - see it’s an S. Love that front bumper!
Thanks!

Yes, it is a Willys Sport, 2 door. I was looking for one and found it on a dealer lot through a search from the Jeep website. I made a deal for it in early May, and absolutely love it! It’s a blast to drive on and off road!
Sponsored

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
Is anyone having problems with the Limited Slip rear axle yet? I have heard that Jeep updated the axle from 2018-2019 that was having problems but no user confirmations yet.

Sponsored

Chris_t_smith

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Willys
Installed Rubicon led flares yesterday. Tires and Rubicon suspension coming soon.
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread PSX_20200603_083401
Very nice! I just ordered mine today, I’m going to install the quake led chop kit on them along with AAL inners. The rubi fenders look soooo much better

Blkwillys20

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Very nice! I just ordered mine today, I’m going to install the quake led chop kit on them along with AAL inners. The rubi fenders look soooo much better
Thanks! The chop kits look real good. Post up some pics when you get it done.

Sponsored

jeepinization

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4XE
Hi Everyone! Picked her up a few weeks ago. Owned many many wranglers over the years but she is my favorite by far!

Mods so far:
  • Front Bumper (Found a guy selling his Altitude JLU bumper, which is the same as the Willy Sport but with the LED fog lights, which was great as I didn't need to switch out my LED lights on the original bumper.)
  • Red Front and Rear Tow Hooks
  • LED Taillights
  • Added Softtop with Softop Boot
  • Mopar Fuel Door
  • Mopar Tailgate Table
  • LED bulbs in fenders
  • Mopar Grab Handles
Will be adding in the next few weeks:
  • Rubicon Red Dash
  • Black/Red Willys 1941 Metal Badging
  • Black Matte Hood Decal
It's been a blast so far and have several mods planned in the future. Really love seeing everyone's Willys pictures. Keep them coming.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread Willys

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Took the hardtop off for the first time. Perfect Indiana weekend.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread Willys
Mopar lift and stock 32's? I actually really like that look. I could see a functional argument for going bigger on the tires, but I could see myself getting that lift and sticking with those tires until they needed to be changed.
On some setups I think the mopar lift looks a little bigger than I'd like, but that looks pretty good to my eye.

Gillytickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys 2.0 Turbo, 2" MOPAR lift
Mopar lift and stock 32's? I actually really like that look. I could see a functional argument for going bigger on the tires, but I could see myself getting that lift and sticking with those tires until they needed to be changed.
On some setups I think the mopar lift looks a little bigger than I'd like, but that looks pretty good to my eye.
It feels pretty good too. I plan on getting steps and 315s soon though but with 32s, the wheel well liners don't look great.
Sponsored