Willys Edition JL Club Thread

GrumpyBadger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ocean Blue Wrangler Unlimited Willys
I watched this video I was very apprehensive about pulling apart a 2020 vehicle, but it was so very easy and looks so much better than the gloss.
Jeez... I should have known there was a video. Silly me! Thanks! :LOL:
Sponsored

dmc3csc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
No worries. It saves you from looking through a lot of crap. That video was very easy to follow.

GrumpyBadger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No worries. It saves you from looking through a lot of crap. That video was very easy to follow.
I never think to make one myself - a) I don't know what I am doing and shouldn't presume to tell anyone else how to do things; b) I'm ugly; c) I swear too much and would be banned by either the forum and/or YouTube; and d) I'd likely mess it up, swear too much, light it on fire and/or shoot it, and then get banned by the forum and YouTube. :devil:

dmc3csc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
What size tires are you going to put on?

Sponsored

Chris_t_smith

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Willys
Hi new here!

I bought my 2020 Willys almost two weeks ago and I’m obsessed, mods flying in the mail like crazy.

I got lucky and was able to get the sky one touch roof and 8” touch with alpine so I snagged that. Switching from cars to this here in Florida has been amazing.

If anyone’s got the mopar lift, hows the ride? I’m thinking about getting it to go with the Lod destroyer stubby and running my 32s until tread is gone.
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread C24319B2-232E-48FD-9C9A-3B5FEFE5264C

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 0C3BA5DC-68B6-4A6C-BCF8-D593D0FB6A74

ptoemmes

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Willys “Edition” TBD Mar 2021
Do I see a Sun (and therefore) Sound Package? Does that give you USB charging ports for the rear seat?

I really like White - may favorite, but grand daughter insists on RED.

Pete

Hi new here!

I bought my 2020 Willys almost two weeks ago and I’m obsessed, mods flying in the mail like crazy.

I got lucky and was able to get the sky one touch roof and 8” touch with alpine so I snagged that. Switching from cars to this here in Florida has been amazing.

If anyone’s got the mopar lift, hows the ride? I’m thinking about getting it to go with the Lod destroyer stubby and running my 32s until tread is gone.
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 0C3BA5DC-68B6-4A6C-BCF8-D593D0FB6A74

Chris_t_smith

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Willys
Do I see a Sun (and therefore) Sound Package? Does that give you USB charging ports for the rear seat?

I really like White - may favorite, but grand daughter insists on RED.

Pete
Yes sir! It has two usb ports in the rear. I love how to windows just pop out with this top, this is my first Jeep and I’m happy I made the switch

Sponsored

ptoemmes

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Willys “Edition” TBD Mar 2021
Yeah, there are many stories where the MOPAR 2" lift can result in 3" or a bit more in lift.

Oh well...plenty of room for 35s now, new wheels or spacers - and a step stool ;-)

Looks good though!

Got the mopar lift today and wow this thing feels massive, for sure way more than 2”!

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 71941EED-470F-4F5B-9AF2-50DEAA54F137
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 71941EED-470F-4F5B-9AF2-50DEAA54F137

GrumpyBadger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread FhaYN%0KTieooJhHoVS%kw

Diesel Willys with the decals removed.
I am contemplating removing the "WILLYS" decals as well. Already removed the cartoon 4 wheel drive thingy from the tailgate. (what was the purpose of that - a throwback to something previous?) The black decals on the Ocean Blue are a little hard to see anyway. I like those subtle Old Glories below the Jeep badge! :flag: