SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club

Richtor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
I am not part of the Sarge Green club. Brought home my Rubicon on monday. All the options I wanted, plus cold weather. Love the color!
Now or not? Pics?
Sponsored

Tread4Lo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22'JLURD
I'm thinking the club will be small. There are not many around me in North East Texas. I had to drive 2 hours to Ft Worth to find a Rubi. There was a Recon closer, but didn't have the fenders/leds. Plus with the factories shutdown, there is going to be less time to build this color. Plus everyone wants white, 50 shades of grey or black.

This color is pretty amazing. The different times of day with sun light is awesome. Right now full sun, it's a lot more light. When it was raining this morning, it looked like my old 2-door JK's color Natural Green Pearl. That old color was DARK!

I'll get some pictures at lunch. Just truly marveling at the updated JL. I came from a 2-door jk with 3.8. The refinements are awesome. Power is awesome (especially coming from the 3.8). Technology is fun, just hope it last.

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm thinking the club will be small. There are not many around me in North East Texas. I had to drive 2 hours to Ft Worth to find a Rubi. There was a Recon closer, but didn't have the fenders/leds. Plus with the factories shutdown, there is going to be less time to build this color. Plus everyone wants white, 50 shades of grey or black.
They'll be scarce for a while since production is shut down, but the color should stick around for a couple of years.

Tread4Lo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22'JLURD
OK, here are the random pictures. All in my backyard. Yesterday planting veggies with my daughter and this morning after getting out and about before sunlight. This first shot truly shows the color, but changes with very dramatically with light.
afternoon sun.JPG
afternoon, light side.JPG
View attachment 316441

Now this morning.
dark, led light.JPG
morning sun.JPG

afternoon, dark side.JPG

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
OK, here are the random pictures. All in my backyard. Yesterday planting veggies with my daughter and this morning after getting out and about before sunlight. This first shot truly shows the color, but changes with very dramatically with light.
afternoon sun.JPG
afternoon, light side.JPG
View attachment 316441

Now this morning.
dark, led light.JPG
morning sun.JPG

afternoon, dark side.JPG
Awesome Jeep! I was looking at this one online at Meador a month ago....great snag! I ended up finding mine closer to me. We both scored!!!

Sponsored

Bigsnoz

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Sarge EcoD
So after all this Covid crap, Italy shutting down diesel engine production, Jeep handling custom orders, used up at the 3.0 on Rubicons, dont talk to me until 2021 orders, etc........ I did crazily track down what i was wanting. I scored a fully decked out JLURD in Sarge Green with the dual top. Hard top in Black and Soft top in tan. Winter/Summer. I was thinking skytop for a long time and then, God loves change. So its mine!!!! Fun to see another member has the exact same one. But a Diesel Rubicon in Sarge Green seems to be the needle in the haystack. I'll change out the hardtop for the softtop here in the next couple of week and take new pics.

IMG-4639.jpg

IMG-4640.jpg

IMG-4641.jpg

IMG-4642.jpg

IMG-4643.jpg

IMG-4644.jpg

IMG-4637.jpg

IMG-4638.jpg

Tread4Lo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22'JLURD
Diesel. That will be sweet. I don't do a lot of highway driving to really use it. My commute to work is 2 miles from home. So on a good standard day, 10 miles tops on the Jeep (work, home for lunch, work, home after work). Mostly under 30mph too. Hopefully with the Unlimited, we will take more family trips in it. Family of 5, so now I'm able to get everyone in the Jeep (coming from a 2-door JK).

ClackyJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
@Bigsnoz I guess we're twins now! We're planning a big road trip some time later this year (COVID Permitting). Might have to swing by and get pictures together, 6 feet away...of course.

Bigsnoz

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Sarge EcoD
@Bigsnoz I guess we're twins now! We're planning a big road trip some time later this year (COVID Permitting). Might have to swing by and get pictures together, 6 feet away...of course.
Please do!! Im right next to Lake Tahoe and the Rubicon Trailhead. Great place to live.

Yngwie

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sarge Green JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Nice weather last weekend so the doors came off for the first time. Not a lot of pics here of the Sarge without doors so here's one for ya.

IMG_8046.jpg

Edit: Before anyone says anything, yeah, I know I'm supposed to have side mirrors when the doors are off. ;)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Decoy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Hi everyone- new here- ordered Sarge Green Sahara on Feb 27 - just came in over the weekend and picked it up Monday - went from a Commando Green Renegade Trailhawk to this - color is fantastic - really glad I waited - site unseen- for Sarge - really is almost like a forest green - looks great with the tan leather interior.
Decoy

F43FEE72-E4BA-439B-80B2-99DDACC9232D.jpeg

12DC773A-DDDE-4917-AAA1-C243E1572B5D.jpeg

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Hi everyone- new here- ordered Sarge Green Sahara on Feb 27 - just came in over the weekend and picked it up Monday - went from a Commando Green Renegade Trailhawk to this - color is fantastic - really glad I waited - site unseen- for Sarge - really is almost like a forest green - looks great with the tan leather interior.
Decoy

F43FEE72-E4BA-439B-80B2-99DDACC9232D.jpeg

12DC773A-DDDE-4917-AAA1-C243E1572B5D.jpeg
I am really starting to like sarge green. I am going to join the sarge green club even though I drive a Bikini Blue Jeep ! It would look amazing with a tan soft top !

Tread4Lo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22'JLURD
@Decoy Just like his pictures shows. Same time, one side is dark AF and the other side is more olivey. Just like the way it changes. Nice Sahara.

The tan seats inside look good too. I'm a cloth guy though, so no tan or lighter seats for me.

Decoy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
That’s why I sent the two pictures - it really does look like a different shade of green depending on the light.