Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

Zoobie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I'm also wanting the Mojito. I like the green shown from the Auto Show and renderings. I do however want it in the metallic and not just clear coat. The Punk'n was supposed to be metallic but deliveries say different color and not even metallic. Does anyone here have a confirmation the Mojito will be metallic? If not, I'm going to have to hold out.
Good point... Punk'n turned out in production very different than depicted. We shouldn't make hard assumptions of what Mojito will actually be in production, based on the early prototypes.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Good point... Punk'n turned out in production very different than depicted. We shouldn't make hard assumptions of what Mojito will actually be in production, based on the early prototypes.
Eh. We’ve seen one in the wild. I think we know what we should expect.

Sponsored

hcoopo

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Billet Silver
According to lady on jeep chat yesterday evening, "As far as I know, should be coming out in April." :headbang: So yes, I believe they are just picking dates out of hats. lol

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
I am not sure if this has been mentioned before but I think the color Green with Envy on the challenger is Mohito. Can someone compare the paint codes?
05-dodge-challenger-green-envy.jpg
06-dodge-challenger-green-envy.jpg

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Mojitoholics.....I need help....please help.

My name is chris and I'm a mojitoholic. However, lately, I've been thinking of other.....gasp....colors....

The more I look at Punk'n, the more I like it....and the more I like that it's available.

Please talk me out of doing something stupid! :crying::cwl:

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
Mojitoholics.....I need help....please help.

My name is chris and I'm a mojitoholic. However, lately, I've been thinking of other.....gasp....colors....

The more I look at Punk'n, the more I like it....and the more I like that it's available.

Please talk me out of doing something stupid! :crying::cwl:
Dude.. I get it... If I could get a Nacho Rubicon... I would jump all over it like a fat kid on a pizza!

I would say wait. Punk'in looks to different in pictures. I would not want to order one without seeing it in person.

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
I know what you mean. I want to be able to drive on the beach this summer and the blue looks plenty shiny.
Yes the Green with Envy has the same PGE code but there is a chance it could be modified to a different shade or heaven forbid less metal flake. With the Challenger being a 2011, speculation is that it will not be changed up being that new and the loan wolf in the wild used for pictures has this color. There are no guarantees though.

Sponsored

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon

Be strong fellow Chris! where a Mojito shirt today to ease your pain...

be-strong-meme-baby.jpg

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Thanks guys, I'm feeling stronger now! I think part of it was that it looks like we'll be lucky to have it by the end of June and in Michigan, our summers are short enough! I need to think long term.

And definitely rocking a green, not really mojito, but close lol

20180316_091330.jpg

eder214

First Name
Eder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I been waiting in pain like everyone else not able to order Mojito. Just wanted to ask what everyone plans to order as regard as fenders and hardtop? I plan to order painted fenders with black hardtop.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
I been waiting in pain like everyone else not able to order Mojito. Just wanted to ask what everyone plans to order as regard as fenders and hardtop? I plan to order painted fenders with black hardtop.
Same, painted fenders with black dualtop.

I went back and forth on the fenders, but decided on painted since they have the black outline

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
Looking at the Rubicon with steel fenders as a must. I like the matching hardtop with Tan leather and every option minus the ashtray and engine block heater..
Sponsored