Tech Shine

Texan42

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Has anyone used Tech Shine on their Jeeps? I've been using it for a while now and it seems to do a good job in between paint sealant applications. Had made it way easier to wash off mud, etc. off my last Jeep. I just got finished cleaning the JL, I forgot how easy this stuff us to use. Any other " wax" products people have really good results with?
Sponsored

Cartage1

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 JLUR
Has anyone used Tech Shine on their Jeeps? I've been using it for a while now and it seems to do a good job in between paint sealant applications. Had made it way easier to wash off mud, etc. off my last Jeep. I just got finished cleaning the JL, I forgot how easy this stuff us to use. Any other " wax" products people have really good results with?
Newbie bumping an old thread in case it gets on the radar for a response. Saw an ad today for it, and was thinking of P&S Beadmaker from crazy good reviews from the Tundra (former truck) forums.., but was interested in this as it notes it can be used on Boats too. See, look at that., new guy using the search button : )
..great stuff guys.., long time lurker as the Tundra was two trucks ago, and my current JL replaced a JK, and is Wranger/CJ #7.