Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

ccarrico29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Polar Edition
My dealer confirmed not available (as expected). Another day as the world turns.

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
I'm also wanting the Mojito. I like the green shown from the Auto Show and renderings. I do however want it in the metallic and not just clear coat. The Punk'n was supposed to be metallic but deliveries say different color and not even metallic. Does anyone here have a confirmation the Mojito will be metallic? If not, I'm going to have to hold out.

Sponsored

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho JLU Sport S
I'm also wanting the Mojito. I like the green shown from the Auto Show and renderings. I do however want it in the metallic and not just clear coat. The Punk'n was supposed to be metallic but deliveries say different color and not even metallic. Does anyone here have a confirmation the Mojito will be metallic? If not, I'm going to have to hold out.
Not sure until we get a paint code... but looks metallic in this pic...

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/attachments/a33a8339-jpg.7922/

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
Yes I've seen metallic picture close up. We do like it in that color and would accept it in that shade and even darker. But it would have to be metallic. That would be the deal breaker for us.

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
The Green with envy looks killer. So when the order form calls out PGE at the dealership then I can be sure it's that color?

ccarrico29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Polar Edition
The Green with envy looks killer. So when the order form calls out PGE at the dealership then I can be sure it's that color?
It will be Mojito for PGE, yes, but PGE will not necessarily be Green with Envy because FCA recycles paint codes. For example, my Hydro Blue JKU is paint code PBJ, which is Laser Blue on the Cherokee (same color), but also Atlantic Blue on older vehicles (different color).

With how new Green with Envy was on the Challengers, I would bet good money it's the same color with the same paint code and not a different color with the same paint code, but no one knows without seeing them together.

Another example on the JL is Punk'n which has the same paint code as I think it was Monterrey Red, which is vastly different.

Sponsored

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Ok so I had a call from the FCA just a little while ago and they told me that Mojito is now in dealer ordering systems and I should be able to go to my dealership and order it tomorow. I'm at work until around lunch but I'm heading straight there afterwards and will keep everyone posted.
I would be placing another call to them wanting an explanation and voicing displeasure.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
So do you guys have a backup plan if for some reason Mojito is pushed back again or never introduced??
It’s coming.

I don’t currently have a back up plan though. I’m lucky to have a 2013 Crush Rubi, so I’m not as stressed about getting something before summer as some of you are.

I’m making sure I wait for the color I want. Don’t settle.

As much as I’m dying for all the bells and whistles my Rubi doesn’t have.

TheItalianTrain

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon, 2019 Grand Cherokee Luxury Edition
Occupation
RN
I would be placing another call to them wanting an explanation and voicing displeasure.
So I called them back on my way to my local dealership and after about an hour of being transferrd and holding and talking to multiple people they finally put me on with a "manager" who said they weren't not sure where the person that called me last night had gotten their Info from but that Mojito was not available and they had absolutey no idea when or if it will be available for this year. So dreams shattered basically. I was pumped all night after they told me that.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
So I called them back on my way to my local dealership and after about an hour of being transferrd and holding and talking to multiple people they finally put me on with a "manager" who said they weren't not sure where the person that called me last night had gotten their Info from but that Mojito was not available and they had absolutey no idea when or if it will be available for this year. So dreams shattered basically. I was pumped all night after they told me that.
Wow.
Sponsored