Good shop recommendation for re-gear.

Nerdsmith

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Bright White JLU Sport
Hey Norcal! Just wondering if anyone has a good recommended shop in the Sacramento or nearby areas for a JL re-gear? Also anyone have an idea of what a regear in norcal would cost?
Sponsored

Frezski

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2013 F250, 2016 Accord, 2016 Yami R1M
Occupation
Slave to the Trade
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.differentials.com/about-us/

I haven't had them do an install before, but ordered multiple ring and pinions, master install kits, etc. through them. Talked to them on the phone and the guy was super knowledgeable. Fast shipping and so on. I guess they do install as well. I would assume they would know their shit if they sell and specialize in differential work. They are in the Rancho Cordova area.

Sunshne×Whsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I take my truck to Shaun at River City Differential. He does great work with a fair price in a short time. If he is too busy, Jaws gear and axle or West Coast Differential

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
I take my truck to Shaun at River City Differential. He does great work with a fair price in a short time. If he is too busy, Jaws gear and axle or West Coast Differential
X2 river city is the best. Buy the parts through him and he will warranty his work. Even if you blow them up.

Not sure his current pricing but somewhere around 1300 parts and labor. Depending on if you need new bearings ect. I needed one because it was stuck and had to be pressed off.

Frezski

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2013 F250, 2016 Accord, 2016 Yami R1M
Occupation
Slave to the Trade
Vehicle Showcase
I wish I lived near a big city where I would have gear shop options... Gear jobs are complicated enough and finding a reputable trust worthy shop to perform the work is worth its weight in Gold in my parts.

OP
OP
Nerdsmith

Nerdsmith

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Bright White JLU Sport
Cool thanks guys! But now im not sure if i want to fix up a d30 or just save the money for rubicon take offs. Most likely polishing a turd trying to regear a d30.
Sponsored