Coronavirus and Dealer Discounts

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
It appears some are still saying they are open, the one I checked that had models on the lot I liked had a new splash screen saying they are not open. The State has been putting the hammer down on a lot of businesses that are remaining open, and its kinda hard to imagine a Car dealership is an essential service.
Fair enough.

I think that a number of dealership sales offices were in the “essential transportation” category. I.e. folks may need to by a car to get to an essential job..... stretch? Yah, probably.
Sponsored

Nole_Dynasty

First Name
Seminole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Fair enough.

I think that a number of dealership sales offices were in the “essential transportation” category. I.e. folks may need to by a car to get to an essential job..... stretch? Yah, probably.
The Lake Norman Jeep in Charlotte is still open apparently. Need to make an appointment but dealer said it’s still open.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
The Lake Norman Jeep in Charlotte is still open apparently. Need to make an appointment but dealer said it’s still open.
It likely varies State to State and perhaps even county to county within a State. Texas didn’t have a statewide shutdown order until a few days ago but Houston/Harris county implemented one about 2 weeks ago. Car dealerships sales offices were open, I think (but am unsure).
Sponsored