Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Santa Barbara Airport in center of photo
santa barbara airport.jpeg

ATC approach clearance....
Juliet-Lima-Romeo two-zero-wun-niner,
turn left heading two-seven-zero to intercept the localizer, cleared ILS runway two-four into Santa Barbara, maintain three-thousand-five-hundred feet until established.
Turn left heading two-seven-zero, cleared ILS runway two-four into Santa Barbara, maintain three-thousand-five-hundred feet until established.
juliet-lima-romeo two-zero-wun-niner.
Sponsored

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
Not even a week old. Been waiting 4 months for her to arrive from factory order after the '18 JK was written off.

0B2A0148.jpg

0B2A0164.jpg

0B2A0185.jpg

0B2A0190.jpg
Well its pictures like this that will have me waiting for my dealer to open up today. Guess I'll have to do everything from home but...I'm going to try and order a Jeep JL Rubicon in Sarge Green. I miss my 2017 JK Rubicon Hardrock in Hypergreen to much. Bad thing is no amount of lube is going to help when I trade in my 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro in Army Green. Great truck. Just miss my Jeep to much.

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR
Well its pictures like this that will have me waiting for my dealer to open up today. Guess I'll have to do everything from home but...I'm going to try and order a Jeep JL Rubicon in Sarge Green. I miss my 2017 JK Rubicon Hardrock in Hypergreen to much. Bad thing is no amount of lube is going to help when I trade in my 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro in Army Green. Great truck. Just miss my Jeep to much.
Life is at a low for many people right now, bad timing seems to be the thing here lately, I have had my 2020 JLR for 2 weeks now, only to find out yesterday that more than likely I will lose my job. The COVID-19 crisis is hitting us hard here in the Metro NYC area. I traded in a perfectly good 2017 Tacoma TRD Off Road with low miles, thankfully it was paid off, so I had plenty of equity in my deal. Good luck with your deal.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

Hydroboy35th

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
I so want to go play.

Nice flexy setup you have there! Love the lift and wheel choice. :like:

Where is your spare?
Haha thanks, I would love to make it out to Colorado some time for some wheeling. I was running a spare delete for awhile however, I just ordered a spare tire carrier/wheel/tire and now will have another quarantine project lol.

Sponsored

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Got the Rubicon front fenders on. No more rub on the 37's there.

g2R7m3u.jpg

oXwwdN1.jpg

H6B65mf.jpg

The back still needs a little tough love

7iIO8O1.jpg
Nice. I’m wanting to do this exact setup to a willys. What size lift are you running and do you have the Rubicon inner fenders also? Looks great. Plans to regear?

Rdmitch

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, ford transit 250, 2017 Wrangler Smoky Mountain Edition
Occupation
Mechanical designer /contractor and musician
yeah i know it’s not a JL but i added another jeep to the family
Found a 2017 JK Smoky Mountain with dual tops, low milage and in great
shape. Wanted a 2 door since the other is a JLUR .
Bought it for the wife.
A1FCC4FC-66BF-496C-933C-10AE7EC22241.jpeg

Sharkbite22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Nice. I’m wanting to do this exact setup to a willys. What size lift are you running and do you have the Rubicon inner fenders also? Looks great. Plans to regear?
Thanks.
I did put in the Rubi inners. I have the Mopar 2" springs (which added around 3.5") along with Rancho 5000X shocks and Metalcloak track bars/control arms. I had already regeared to 488 so it drives great on and off road. I would not even consider 37's on a 6 speed manual with stock gears.
I even washed it today!

fPAQ9Y7.jpg
Sponsored