First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Iron Cross has one out now I'll have to post a picture of it later I'm on my phone it's on my computer and DV8 off-road is coming out with some really nice bumpers for around $400 and Havoc will be coming out also with some bumpers in the the $ 300 to $400 range. They are very well-made. I have a havoc rear now its very well made. My front is an xrc Smittybilt it was around 4:50 and it's very well me too they're coming out with a bunch by the end of the month.
I have heard of DV8... but never spoken to an owner of one. They were suggested by a mod shop guy whose opinion I trust. If you go the DV8 route I wld love to know your thoughts!
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Yes they make very good products they have a line of everything for the Jeep lights bumpers LEDs and they a very good customer service.you can call and talk to the guys at the shop there they're very nice they'll answering your questions anytime

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
NEW JL FENDERS WITHOUT LIGHTS YET.jpeg
Heres the iron cross bumper i am looking at. I think he told me at the show 2 weeks ago it was around 500 i think somewhere close to that and it looks great

Bluegoose972

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Firecracker Red, 1966 Mustang Convertible (rebuilding)

Sponsored

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
Why put on a steel front bumper that doesn't extend far enough to protect suspension? I was told that JL attachment points will not fit a JK front skid plate.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Tidal wave do you own a Jeep or you going to be buying a JL ? It doesn't show that you own a Jeep. I was wondering if you're looking to buy one of the new JLs. ? We've had our JK 4 years only 30,000 miles on it and only got 12 payments left. everyone's asking me why get rid of it it's almost paid off and low milles. All you h ave to is test drive one of the new JL and that's all it takes it makes you want to trade anyone for one

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I saw them at the show trying to rember if they have the stubby out yet

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Yup. I will be buying the AAA bumpers. It cost less than a purse... and like I said, its all about safety and the quality is fitst rate. Im not familiar with artec but im guessing they are heavy and extremely well build like AAA.
The great thing about jeeps is you can buy whatever you want! So Jammer, go buy what you like, and people who like AAA will buy their products and people who like artec will buy theirs and so on. No need to complain about something you dont want. Show us what bumper you do like instead to give other people more ideas! We all like to see new products and what mods people have done
That's ok in the 35-37" tire thread he say's he doesn't care about the high cost of some tires because he's a "brand" guy. I think he's a little kid by his postings.

jnutz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Do you like the led cubes better than stock fogs?
I haven't wired them up yet. The only option I didn't get from the dealer was the AUX bank. I should have it this weekend and will get everything wired up. Still debating on just wiring them to the factory fog light switch, but have a few other things to wire up as well. I did test them out though, they're very bright. Much better then the factory fog lights.

The fitment of the bumper is perfect after you drill out some of the mount holes. They were off about a 1/4". A local shop told me that they've done 4 JLs so far and every one of the new bumpers had to be drilled out.
Sponsored