www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Vice President of industrial Furnace building company. We Make and rebuild Vacuum furances, high Temp ovens (2200 degrees F ) have a few out there doing 2900 F.
Sponsored

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Earliest 'career' was in residential landscape...I mowed lawns for one dollar per hour-with a push mower!

Through high school I worked at a local drug / variety store, did everything from stock to work the soda fountain...Also the first time I had a gun pulled on me when some drugged out low-lifes robbed us.

Graduated high school at 17, decided to put college on hold and join the NAVY. Had a great 4 years, gave serious thought to making it a career before falling hard for 5'4" 115 pound cutie with a very bewitching smile :)

Back to civilian life, back to school (night classes at the local community college) and back to work...Spent over a decade in the automotive industry before finally starting out on my own. Have spent the last two decades building a successful retail business selling fine quality American & European audio gear, designing & installing media rooms and home automation systems. Now, during this China Coronavirus Pandemic our focus is weathering the storm while not laying off any of our incredible employees...Better days are ahead!

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Yup, It stands for park the car in the garage, have her get out of the car, strip down and put all of her cloths in a bag, seal the bag, Then wipe down her shoes, phone, purse, watch and rings with disinfectant, while she wipes her hands and skin that was exposed while at work. Then she go in a showers, and I wipe down her car with disinfectant, seat, door handles, radio, steering wheels, and other controls that she may have touched. I then disinfect myself and shower.

There has already been one of the prison employees that died yesterday from Covid-19. The real shame is that today he is eligible for retirement. The department treats their "essential" employees like disposable employees.

i hear you. i'm a mailman in a hot spot right now with a pending containment zone for the area. we are considered essential workers, so i'll be going to work (eventho i dont like it) but i've been doing the same deal with coming home and head straight down to the laundry room and dump everything in the wash. then into the shower. during the day i'm consonantly sanitizing my hand with purell and clorox wipes. i clean the truck at lease 3 times where my hand make contact. also wearing mask and gloves..after work i wash up before getting into the jeep. right now our office have 2 cases of the covid 19 and 6 or 7 voluntary qurante.

stay safe and we'll get thru.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
i hear you. i'm a mailman in a hot spot right now with a pending containment zone for the area. we are considered essential workers, so i'll be going to work (eventho i dont like it) but i've been doing the same deal with coming home and head straight down to the laundry room and dump everything in the wash. then into the shower. during the day i'm consonantly sanitizing my hand with purell and clorox wipes. i clean the truck at lease 3 times where my hand make contact. also wearing mask and gloves..after work i wash up before getting into the jeep. right now our office have 2 cases of the covid 19 and 6 or 7 voluntary qurante.

stay safe and we'll get thru.
The housing unit that my wife is working in had one positive on Monday, 19 on Wednesday, and 21 positives on Friday.

Sponsored

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Electrician for 28 years. 14 years of that I have owned my own company. Now I work 3-4 days a week so I can enjoy life more. Plus my body is a bit run down, mainly the knees. Probably got about 5-10 years left in me before I sell all my shit and move on.

jallenhood

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKHRU
Occupation
Military
Full time Air National Guard in CT (AGR), just hit 33 years of service in March, 3 more years (and 1 more deployment) till I punch.

Hellraizer

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
General Manager for a Subcontracting Services Company. We sell various Installed Building Products. Been in construction for 23 years

Crawl Away

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - 1998 TJ Sport
I am a lawyer working mostly in real estate, business and banking.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Oprah has me watching tv everyday to make sure the Dr. Phil show is on at least one channel in my area every weekday. Hard work but rewarding. President Trump keeps having his covid reports on at the same time pre-empting the doctor but haven't had the heart to tell her yet.

Sponsored

Jitzy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Occupation
Retired Police, Now Certified Custom Club Fitter
Retired cop from NYC now working for Callaway golf as a club fitter.

AlanD

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Technical Service Engineer Medical Equipment. If your CT scanner breaks, The local engineer calls me. I log in tell him what parts to order, Any tops and tricks to repair.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
I don’t usually talk about this but my full time job is a fireman. I run the shop on my days off (~20 per month). This allows me a certain flexability to do builds on weekends that help folks with dealing being down a car.

Brett

Therby

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport 2dr
Vehicle Showcase
Trying to become a firefighter
Currently living off the government after my recent lay off.
Jeep for sale soon?

mjohns57

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Manager/Engineer in semiconductor research
Sponsored