Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

ccarrico29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Polar Edition
Ok so I had a call from the FCA just a little while ago and they told me that Mojito is now in dealer ordering systems and I should be able to go to my dealership and order it tomorow. I'm at work until around lunch but I'm heading straight there afterwards and will keep everyone posted.
They told me the same in Jeep Chat, then I asked the same to another person immediately after and they said they had no idea on availability so...
Sponsored

TheItalianTrain

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon, 2019 Grand Cherokee Luxury Edition
Occupation
RN
They told me the same in Jeep Chat, then I asked the same to another person immediately after and they said they had no idea on availability so...
I'l check 1st thing in the morning. I really hope it's available because I already had plans to drive a state over to buy a Red one this weekend since I've been out of a car after I sold my JK waiting on this color to become available.

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
I'm not trying to think such terrible thoughts.

But i might consider Punk'n.
Never Introduced: Ranger Raptor or a 4Runner TRD Pro (except I'd have to get it wrapped, cause they only have blah color choices).

Pushed back. Depends on how far.
I'm with @Cdoebs on that front. I give it until end of April, then order Punkin. I won't like it as much, but want a Jeep at the beginning of summer.
Originally I was between ocean blue and mojito. However after seeing ocean that is now out. If mojito isn't released I'll probably go with black or white. Both colors I think look good but I really want something that stands out.
I am flip-flopping all over the place. My second favorite color is the unicorn color Nacho, which is a worse color to like than Mojito. One moment I say I will wait till 2019, next moment I am ordering Hella Yella or Punk'in.

What I really want is to go to a lot and see a Rubicon dressed in each color so I can decide in person, but that's not happening either.

TheItalianTrain

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RN
I am flip-flopping all over the place. My second favorite color is the unicorn color Nacho, which is a worse color to like than Mojito. One moment I say I will wait till 2019, next moment I am ordering Hella Yella or Punk'in.

What I really want is to go to a lot and see a Rubicon dressed in each color so I can decide in person, but that's not happening either.
I live in Alabama but the dealership ou5side of Atlanta has the 2nd most JL's besides a dealer in California so I was hoping to see a few colors to compare there but out of the almost 100 they have they probably 85 of them are a different shade of grey or black or white. The others are red and blue so it' pretty much impossible to compare the colors in person anywhere at the moment. Hellayella was going to be my choice but I had the original detonator yellow jk so I decided to swap up a little that's why I want mojito. I'l be happy with red if I have to get it since all the accents and stitching match the red paint and the dash. Really hoping they wouldn' just call me if the info wasn't correct though. I've had my case open for about 3 weeks trying to get anything on it and that' the 1st call I've received. The chats have been all over the place with their answers though.

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
I live in Alabama but the dealership ou5side of Atlanta has the 2nd most JL's besides a dealer in California so I was hoping to see a few colors to compare there but out of the almost 100 they have they probably 85 of them are a different shade of grey or black or white. The others are red and blue so it' pretty much impossible to compare the colors in person anywhere at the moment. Hellayella was going to be my choice but I had the original detonator yellow jk so I decided to swap up a little that's why I want mojito. I'l be happy with red if I have to get it since all the accents and stitching match the red paint and the dash. Really hoping they wouldn' just call me if the info wasn't correct though. I've had my case open for about 3 weeks trying to get anything on it and that' the 1st call I've received. The chats have been all over the place with their answers though.
Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Ok so I had a call from the FCA just a little while ago and they told me that Mojito is now in dealer ordering systems and I should be able to go to my dealership and order it tomorow. I'm at work until around lunch but I'm heading straight there afterwards and will keep everyone posted.
I don't believe it(them, not you) but if it is, I'm popping bottles today!

Capt_Beard

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
blog.benbeard.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude & 2016 Subaru WRX Limited
Occupation
Director of IT
How credible is anyone in the Jeep chat? In my experience chatting with custom support people often yields mixed uninformed results.

Sponsored

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
If this is true I'm next.

ccarrico29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Polar Edition
I shot an email to my dealer to verify if it is in the order system; not getting my hopes up.

TheItalianTrain

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RN
I've called my dealer. They just opened and are going into a sales meeting and will call me afterwards with an answer so I'm anxiously waiting now. Hopefully not too long and I'll post the answer. They did say it would be extremely odd for FCA too call me like that if the info wasn't accurate.