willcasp

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Clubs

I have been critical of Rairdon's in the past, so it is only appropriate to call out that I finally had an experience with the service department that was good.

Typically, I take in my Jeep. The service manager does not document what I ask to be done, even when I send it in email... cutting and pasting is not rocket science. I never get a follow up call. I have to call up near the end of the day only to find out that they need to keep my vehicle another day for one excuse or another. The work is not complete, or not done rigth. It has just been a crappy experience.

I dealt with a new service manager, Chris Jenneer (may have that last name mispelled). There were quite a few new faces in the service department. However, I noticed the same service manager's name on the door. I did not see her though. Chris has only been there a couple of weeks.

Chris went over the things I wanted checked out, and took the time to make sure he was clear on what I wanted. He documented all of this information in the case. He called me mid day yesterday with an update. He explained that parts would need to be ordered, and that they could have the parts and vehicle done today. He called me mid day today to let me know my Jeep was done. When I got there, he went over what was done and how the tech verified the work.

It was nice to have the sort of service experience that I expect, and pay for at Rairdon. This was all warranty work, so there was not charge.

I hope this becomes the new norm.
Sponsored

Mikefly562

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU in Granite Crystal Metallic
With my 2013 JK, I've always had good service with Rairdon's Kirkland, and when I got my 60K service done, they gave me a free loaner. When needed new brake calipers, they gave me a free loaner, and when I had the thermostat replaced, they also gave me a free loaner. When I first bought the 2013 JK, I needed a new key, and I bought one off of Amazon, and they did not charge that much to program it properly (I think 20ish dollars). While I think their service is good, I dont like how they do their sales...by adding a crazy dealer markup to the MSRP. For my 2020 Willy's I got it at Autonation Bellevue, and the sales experience has been great, but have not tried their service yet, as i don't have enough miles yet for the first oil change.