• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel Suspension - New

simsf1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Bought a 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon EcoDiesel a little over a week ago. Went directly to get a 3 inch BDS lift and 37's. Only 50 miles on it. Came with a tow package and did not have steel bumpers. What you see is what you get. I tried to take pics of all part numbers. I have no idea on price. I'm easy to work with, just offer me something fair. Sold the wheels and tires in one day. Do not want to ship. Item is located at my warehouse in Marietta, GA. I have to put a price, so how about $500 obo. Thanks.

j.2.jpg

j.3.jpg

j.1.jpg

j.4.jpg

j.5.jpg

j.7.jpg

j.8.jpg

j.9.jpg

j.10.jpg

j.11.jpg

j.12.jpg

j.13.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

simsf1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Price drop. $350.

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like FCA has a completely different part number sequence for the diesel suspension. I wonder how they compare to the non-diesel springs/shocks?

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Looks like FCA has a completely different part number sequence for the diesel suspension. I wonder how they compare to the non-diesel springs/shocks?
Interesting, what is the weight of the diesel vs. the V6 or turbo 4? I'd imagine the diesel to be a bit heavier but how much???

@CBEUnion

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU, 18 JL, 21 JL
Interesting, what is the weight of the diesel vs. the V6 or turbo 4? I'd imagine the diesel to be a bit heavier but how much???
I had watched a video on the diesel by TFL a few months back and they did say it was a bit heavier. I'd imagine that would translate to a pretty stiff front end if someone put this on a non diesel. BUT if you're swapping to after market bumpers, adding a winch... This set up for $350 sounds like a great deal!

Sponsored

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
I had watched a video on the diesel by TFL a few months back and they did say it was a bit heavier. I'd imagine that would translate to a pretty stiff front end if someone put this on a non diesel. BUT if you're swapping to after market bumpers, adding a winch... This set up for $350 sounds like a great deal!
Make sence the springs/shocks would be stiffer for the diesel if it is heavier. However, the market price fluctuates on these items and is lower right now. In addition, most people are only looking for Rubicon springs/shocks since everything else is the same on Non-Rubicon models.

OP
OP

simsf1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Price drop. $250. All of it.

OP
OP

simsf1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Bump for price drop. $200.

OP
OP

simsf1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, but I really do not want to ship. Too many pieces...too much weight. Thanks.

Sponsored

Bamaprof

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU EcoDiesel, 2018 Ram 3500 6.7 Dually
Occupation
Professor
Vehicle Showcase
Diesel weighs 400 lbs more so these should be great in non diesel with aftermarket winch bumpers etc - the weight will likely exceed 400!

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
Interested in just the springs, are you willing to part?

OP
OP

simsf1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
No, I honestly just want all of it out of my warehouse. Price drop to $150. I gotta think that's a crazy deal for someone.

Annasdad

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
No, I honestly just want all of it out of my warehouse. Price drop to $150. I gotta think that's a crazy deal for someone.
Not sure the price is the issue, its that you can't ship. I'll gladly give the $150 and pay the shipping. As a teacher I am 100% online so I am online all day M-F and just do not have 5.5 hours to drive one way. Someone is getting a deal though for sure!

xtimesofgrace

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Does this include the track bar? If you're in Marietta then you're only about an hour from me.
Sponsored