dsgrey

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Each state is a little different but I've read several and "essential" is very lenient for most. Besides the assumed businesses most include auto repair shops, vets and liquor stores to name just a few. Anything to do with communications so my daughter's marketing employer would be open. SIL works at a wholesale pool supply company and it would stay open. The guys outside doing yard maintenance right now would still be working. It seems the shorter list would be what would not be open such as clothing stores, gyms, theaters, dine-in only establishments, hair salons, etc.
Sponsored

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
I spoke to him tonight to see how he and family was doing and he stated again all shut down. Are you in the Bay Area or somewhere else in CA?
Southern CA in the greater Los Angeles area. It's possibly limited to housing and critical infrastructure. Since we service the building trades we might not be seeing what's going on on other construction markets. I hope your brother in law isn't down too long. Best wishes to you and him!

Frezski

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2013 F250, 2016 Accord, 2016 Yami R1M
Occupation
Slave to the Trade
Vehicle Showcase
I work in a field of critical infrastructure, and I say a majority are following it due to the better work commute on the 101. The past couple weeks where areas are usually bottle necks are pretty free moving surprisingly. I will say Sunday, I saw the most people out and about on the drive home. I noticed compared to Saturday, a lot of people were on the beach.. WTF people. It was still less than usual though. My biggest nightmare would be catching it on the job, then bringing it home to family who is hunkering down. Hang in there fellas.

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
Sadly enough when I think of beautiful California I see the army of homeless sick people laying along Tenderloin neighborhood as I was walking over to Union Square . I just made a "wrong" turn I guess and I suddenly felt like I am in the movie with Paul Newman "Fort Apache Bronx " It was around 10 am and I didn't think I will make it to the end of the street.. I wonder how the city of San Francisco is protecting these vulnerable people that probably do not have any sense of the responsibilities connected to the proper viral prevention . How do residents of Tenderloin district cope these difficult days with this crises situation? Is there anybody with a helping hand?
Sponsored