SRQgunner

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimted Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys quick question, so i am thinking of getting a JL mini for my jeep as i recently upgraded to 35s and figured its better to have this vs have the dealer flash my jeep. I have a couple questions.

1. Each time you take it into service or dealer work do you guys un marry and remove?
2. When you unmarry and then plug back in do you have to reprogram everything?

Thank you in advance for the insights!
Newbie here so much appreciated.

Good question as I was wondering the same thing if you have to unmarry and marry/reprogram everything with the mini.

It looks as though the Tazer Jl (2 piece version is not being made anymore - only the mini and lite.

Looks like @River City Offroad had a promo not to long ago which could've save a couple of bucks!
Sponsored

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I just installed the Mini and if I am reading the manual correctly you should be all set on your TPMS and tire sizes even with the Mini un-married.
Also my understanding is that yes you should remove the device when you take it in for service.

Sponsored

MY4x4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2021 XR
Does the mini or lite allow the use of gps navigation system while the Jeep is moving? Right now unless I’m at a complete stop I can not use the navigation system. Thanks

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Does the mini or lite allow the use of gps navigation system while the Jeep is moving? Right now unless I’m at a complete stop I can not use the navigation system. Thanks
I have the money and I have no problems with anything it does everything I need and yes you can navigation while you're moving with the mini

MY4x4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2021 XR
I have the money and I have no problems with anything it does everything I need and yes you can navigation while you're moving with the mini
Thanks! Just wondering now if lite will do that too. $100 less

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Thanks! Just wondering now if lite will do that too. $100 less
Google it and it will show you everything the mini does and the regular one does and decide which one you want 100 bucks cheaper it did everything I want still has the horn goes off of someone pops the hood which I have a hood lock now. But it get rid of the auto start stop which I really wanted it for that reason it doesn't quite a few things you'll see the difference side by side. Program your tires for like 37s set your TPMS I did all that
Sponsored