Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
2020 Giveaway.jpg

Clayton Off Road Jeep Lift Kit and Fox Shocks Giveaway!

PRIZE:
  • Clayton Off Road Overland Plus Series Lift Kit for either JK, JL, or JT model Jeep of your choice. (2.5", 3.5", and 4.5" kits available)
  • Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shocks Set for either JK, JL, or JT model Jeep of your choice.
Check out all of our available Jeep Suspension Systems HERE.

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Clayton Off Roads' Overland Plus Series Lift Kit is a complete, fully adjustable, 100% bolt on system that makes for a factory like ride on-road and the most capable Jeep you've ever owned off-road.

Using only 100% Made-In-The-USA high quality parts and materials, this kit contains all eight fully adjustable control arms, front and rear adjustable track bars, front and rear coil springs, bump stops, sway bar end links, and brand new brake lines and brake line extensions on 3.5" and 4.5" kits.

All 8 of the adjustable control arms included in our Overland Plus kits feature our Dual Durometer Giiro Joint Bushings on both ends. These are our free pivoting, self-lubricating, self-centering, silent in operation and maintenance free bushings that make our kits ride like butter no matter what's underneath your vehicle.

RULES:
1) Make sure you’re following @claytonoffroad on Instagram and/or like and follow our page on Facebook.

2) Re-post the contest image (pictured above) on either Instagram or Facebook (or both to increase your chances of being selected) along with these rules in your caption (make sure to copy and paste from ** to **). You can continue to re-post up to once per week on either platform to also increase your chances of being selected. Make sure to include the Hashtag #claytonoffroadgiveaway at the end of your post as this is how we will be selecting the winner!

OR

For those that do not use either Instagram or Facebook, simply post a picture of your Jeep below and tell us why you'd like to win!

3) You can still participate even if you have recently purchased a Suspension System from us anytime this year (2020). If you are selected as our winner, we will refund you the full purchase price of your kit!

One lucky winner will be selected completely at random on Monday, May 4th from either Instagram, Facebook or this forum (from this thread)! We will first choose which platform the winner will be selected from at random. Then we will randomly select the winner and confirm that the selected participant followed all contest rules :).

Good luck everybody and stay healthy! **

For those that do not use either Instagram or Facebook, simply post a picture of your Jeep below and tell us why you would like to win!

If you have any questions about the giveaway or our products, feel free to give us a call at (203) 691 8593 as we are still available to talk and ship orders at this time!
Sponsored

Last edited:

OminousSkitter

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport
Occupation
Software & Coastal Engineer

Sponsored

GeepNee

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Altitude, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Hey COR. This would be a great enhancement to my new toy and hobby. I am a 3 week newbie to the Jeep scene and looking forward to lots of rocks, mud and dirt.
Panda Jeep 2.JPG

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I would love a Clayton lift setup for my 2020 JLUR. I have looked at multiple brands and have been holding out for the Clayton. now it's out, and due to the crazy state of the world right now I am holding before buying anything in case I need to support my family members who may not be as lucky as I am.

BC6082ED-3CF2-4C20-9C30-71AB8C1DBF36.jpeg

Sponsored

Means2212

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 2017 Ford Raptor, 2012 Ford Explorer, 2019 JLUR
Would love to win. I’m a Drill and my four kids don’t get to see me much right now and with everything going on they are locking us down even more. Getting this would ensure that the added weight from my setup would be handled a lot better than what it is currently. Making the family safe and happy. Plus if I win all these Army Jeepers would be super jelly!!!!

AF68469A-5549-44DF-B4EF-289711108029.jpeg

5AE1FEA3-6A11-4A37-BD6B-E0025D94252D.jpeg