Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
There are much safer and quick ways to get you the F out of Dodge. I'd prefer this when the time comes...

kitfox-s7-sti-01.jpg
I would love to fly something like that. Preferably in good times.
Sponsored

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
There are much safer and quick ways to get you the F out of Dodge. I'd prefer this when the time comes...

kitfox-s7-sti-01.jpg
I used to own a Cessna C-206. You could actually haul quite a bit in it. It had a 1600 lb useful load and 800 mile range. That was a pretty good bug-out plane.
SSC_0087.JPG

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
My Pitts isn't much for luggage.
SSC_0086.JPG

Sponsored

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
Jeeps will be more desirable not for post apocalyptic survival, but for the economy based infrastructure deterioration trip to the mall. Jeeps are great with potholes.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

kitfox-s7-sti-01.jpg
wouldnt a helicopter be better? Quicker take off and land anywhere. Passengers can clear the zombies during take off and landing.

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I get your point, only someone would have to find mine- if it is a Wrangler it is possible it has taken me to a place so remote that one couldn't. Also one would be assuming at minimum that the benefit of taking mine my force is worth the risk, which he or she would have calculated using only assumptions- that my tactical and marksmanship skills are inferior, that I have less ammo, and that if it came to it I am smaller, weaker, and a less skilled fighter. Considering what I know about myself, which most others do not, the law of averages says those would all be incorrect assumptions...

But I think the vehicle's ability to get you to a remote place where you can just live isolated in nature- hunt, fish, live off the land away from zombies is what is most appealing about the Jeep.
Oh I am 100% with you on that but there are far too many folk that will end up getting their stuff taken from them regardless. yours may not be taken on day one but there are a load of upgraded mall crawlers just the same. Targets of opportunity.

Sponsored

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
You could always leave targets laying around like these one so they have an opportunity to reevaluate:

ETs84oQKnNIDyzVwsJatDISV72Ad549TU6GBODojKsN6zG1VuRfruzOHoylUH-x84Kr2K_DqmOWfgxPq8mw=w426-h757-no.jpg

PviOTAHDTJUSvYpHSlqkNzYwqeSOzmUPHNEypgpqadADwMyfL5Oy5Nvws0eJ1HGX-asYiyIIgimdU10iPqA=w426-h757-no.jpg

qbPAXBKJ1OJVge2ekCqUV4gKwyZZy4xhEt592xBfcFNNp_Ef1Db_MZyasSO4JN9MQs6NGD_sHWZVAuTvZdQ=w426-h757-no.jpg
A friend had a peeper. She posted a target like this in her bedroom window. It worked well. No more peeper.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
wouldnt a helicopter be better? Quicker take off and land anywhere. Passengers can clear the zombies during take off and landing.
helicopters require a lot of maintenance. A LOT!!!

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Jeeps will be more desirable not for post apocalyptic survival, but for the economy based infrastructure deterioration trip to the mall. Jeeps are great with potholes.
This has been proven over and over again in Michigan.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Not only that but buying targets that are probably $2 each ‍♂
Are you saying I could sell targets? They would cost more that $2.00, just saying that the cost of ammo could easily be more than that.

How much do you think I can get for a stubnose wheel gun target?

rN6uV5xaG2QFuo_zySSFQ7gm7qIbaCgNnqH9lkMlbErGQU12vogGdnrjMyvPvApzqIoxj0gNJtDcN3taXKQ=w426-h757-no.jpg
Sponsored