ZeeCutt

ZeeCutt

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLUR
Looks great! Those are the same tires I think I'm going with pretty much because they're one of the lightest 37" mud tires. Can you tell me how much has the power been affected with them? My 35" Mud Grapplers are soooo heavy this time I'm trying a lighter tire hoping to help some of the power loss. Thanks
Couldn’t be happier with the looks and ride of these tires. The stock JL has a fun peppy ride and even with these particular 37’s it’s still pretty peppy. Doesn’t feel labored at all. The ride is now a little more plush than stock, some of it’s the lift but most is the tires. Aired them down to 32psi. The wider stance and bigger tires makes it feel more planted on the road than stock. Hope this helps.
Sponsored

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Couldn’t be happier with the looks and ride of these tires. The stock JL has a fun peppy ride and even with these particular 37’s it’s still pretty peppy. Doesn’t feel labored at all. The ride is now a little more plush than stock, some of it’s the lift but most is the tires. Aired them down to 32psi. The wider stance and bigger tires makes it feel more planted on the road than stock. Hope this helps.
It sure did and thanks for taking the time to reply.

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
Looks great Zach!! Glad to hear all the good vibes running 37’s as I finally made that decision as well after flip flopping countless times!!

willy_28

First Name
guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler unlimited rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
here is mine!! finally got the Mopar lift installed, 37s Toyo open country Mts, Fuel 17" wheels, and ended up getting the molar tailgate reinforcement and raiser for bigger tire. so far loving it, and rides like a champ. just lost a little of acceleration but nothing mayor. and no bow on my lift.

IMG_7933.JPG

IMG_7944.JPG

TSk36wf4TV2XD2GNb%v4Bw.jpg

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
here is mine!! finally got the Mopar lift installed, 37s Toyo open country Mts, Fuel 17" wheels, and ended up getting the molar tailgate reinforcement and raiser for bigger tire. so far loving it, and rides like a champ. just lost a little of acceleration but nothing mayor. and no bow on my lift.

IMG_7933.JPG

IMG_7944.JPG

TSk36wf4TV2XD2GNb%v4Bw.jpg
Looks awesome!!! I’ve picked the same color but with paint match fenders and went with DV8 Beadlocks.. only thing I can’t decide is paint the rings or leave em alone... I do like the way yours looks unpainted....CONGRATS!!

Sponsored

willy_28

First Name
guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler unlimited rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Looks awesome!!! I’ve picked the same color but with paint match fenders and went with DV8 Beadlocks.. only thing I can’t decide is paint the rings or leave em alone... I do like the way yours looks unpainted....CONGRATS!!
thanks

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Wait! What? It's more plush now even with the MTs over the BFG ATs? How is that possible? How about road noise compared to the BFGs KO2s? I've been dead set on no lift and KO2s in 315 size with load range C but that was mostly because I need a fairly smooth ride for my DD. I'd much prefer going bigger and use those tires if it rides smoother than stock! I do offroad once a month or so and could use the more aggressive tire!

First Name
Blaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
So pumped! I installed my lift on Tuesday and Got the shoes put on Today! She is complete for now! Lol! Here are a few pics of many more to come!

IMG_2734.jpg

IMG_2735.jpg

IMG_2736.jpg

IMG_2733.jpg

IMG_2743.jpg

IMG_2744.jpg

IMG_2747.jpg

First Name
Blaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Jeep is never complete! :like:

You need a winch!
Definitely! I am waiting for my Mopar winch mounting kit to come in. Should be in by April :)

Sponsored

First Name
Blaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! This has been a fun build so far. Can’t wait to get her out in the trails next weeekend.

Bluegoose972

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Firecracker Red, 1966 Mustang Convertible (rebuilding)
So pumped! I installed my lift on Tuesday and Got the shoes put on Today! She is complete for now! Lol! Here are a few pics of many more to come!

IMG_2734.jpg

IMG_2735.jpg

IMG_2736.jpg

IMG_2733.jpg

IMG_2743.jpg

IMG_2744.jpg

IMG_2747.jpg
Looks really good. Any details on third brake light mounting?

First Name
Blaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks really good. Any details on third brake light mounting?
Good morning! Thanks so much! I love the 3rd brake light! It’s the mopar relocation bracket. Pretty simple install. I already had taken everything apart for the installation of the reinforcement bracket. Once I removed the tire and took loose the tire mount it’s a simple removal of the 3rd brake light from its current mount. Once reassembling the tire mount and the tire you run the wire through you put the included lug nuts in and the new light mount screws in. Then you simply attach the 3rd brake light. Would highly suggest if you are looking to relocate the brake light.

JLBoy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon unlimited
and what's your opinion of the rear door brace and spare tire mount relocation is it worth it or wait for something aftermarket
Sponsored