GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I knew someone would get the reference.

It's a stupid movie that actually has a lot of meaning with my family (that'd be a really long story)
I think we all have :time: being semi quarantined and all, so share away:turkey:

jakebrake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler rubicon recon
I think we all have :time: being semi quarantined and all, so share away:turkey:
Fair enough. My much better half was put up for adoption at Birth. A couple of years ago, we actually found all of her living siblings. The closest in age was a sister. The two of them managed to make up for 40 some-odd years. She and her son used to love to watch Napolean Dynamite together. Her sister passed the beginning of last year. I was thinking it would be a great tip of the hat to her and to their family to put that decal on my wife's Jeep.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Fair enough. My much better half was put up for adoption at Birth. A couple of years ago, we actually found all of her living siblings. The closest in age was a sister. The two of them managed to make up for 40 some-odd years. She and her son used to love to watch Napolean Dynamite together. Her sister passed the beginning of last year. I was thinking it would be a great tip of the hat to her and to their family to put that decal on my wife's Jeep.
I think she'd love it:like: