Willys Edition JL Club Thread

BA33

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys Sport
I just saw on Jeep's website that LEDs are standard for the Willys Sport Unlimited but not for the 2 door. Hope they become standard before mine gets built! Seems really strange to be standard on 4 door but not 2 door of the same trim.
Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I just saw on Jeep's website that LEDs are standard for the Willys Sport Unlimited but not for the 2 door. Hope they become standard before mine gets built! Seems really strange to be standard on 4 door but not 2 door of the same trim.
If you like that, how about Air Conditioning? Standard on 4 Dr Sport, NOT on 2 Dr Sport.
$1500 aproximate extra in 2 door

BA33

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys Sport
If you like that, how about Air Conditioning? Standard on 4 Dr Sport, NOT on 2 Dr Sport.
$1500 aproximate extra in 2 door
Seems like they are trying to herd people toward 4 doors (and automatics, and 2.0l, and hard tops). It's why I ordered the configuration I did. I figured that I better get what I want before I can't get it anymore.

Ricky-Tips

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy’s Edition
2020 Willys here...so far so good. Coming from a 17 JKU and can’t believe how much nicer this rig is.

Anyway, fellow Willys folks...LED lights, my halo’s light up but not the front marker lights. Is this normal? No DRL option in the settings menu either. Just curious...I’m cool with just the halo’s anyway.

jack0351

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2013 Ram 3500, 2000 HD FXST,
2020 Willys here...so far so good. Coming from a 17 JKU and can’t believe how much nicer this rig is.

Anyway, fellow Willys folks...LED lights, my halo’s light up but not the front marker lights. Is this normal? No DRL option in the settings menu either. Just curious...I’m cool with just the halo’s anyway.
Same as mine as far as marker lights. I'm guessing the DRL is a required by law thing effective this year, and that's why we can't turn them off.

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

The LED Lighting Group on the Rubicon/Overland includes the fender DRLs. The Sport (which the Willy's is based on) has the LED Headlamp and Fog Lamp group. So no Fender DRLs.

jack0351

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2013 Ram 3500, 2000 HD FXST,
Hi all-
If anyone is wondering, the Husky Liner mud flaps/splash guards won't fit our Willys, as the rock rail is in the way. You could make it work with some modification, but it is not a straight bolt on mod like advertised.

Sponsored

FL_Diesel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Diesel
I am not seeing any changes with the left dimmer control button. Is it functional in Willys or am I missing a fuse or something.

25D272B8-4578-4895-9311-B91C7ED38F8B.jpeg