Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
I'm temped, it would cost me that much to make one myself, but here is some info on the site that doesn't make me feel great. Also, read the site's about, FAQ, and return policy - all a bit shaky ;)

https://www.scamfoo.com/site/zandov.com/

https://www.cyberbunkers.com/2020/03/zandovcom-reviews-is-zandovcom-scam-or.html

I don't ike that the site was registered in december, yet has reviews on some of their products from 2018

Sponsored

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
That's probably a scam. Use PayPal if you can for buyer protection

In case anyone doesn't know about it, always check https://www.camelcamelcamel.com before buying anything on Amazon. As long as you're not in a rush, it is worth it! Just set-up a price alert and wait for the email

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
That's probably a scam. Use PayPal if you can for buyer protection
Looks like they take paypal. It really seems to good to be true ,does anyone want to be the guinea pig? I'm almost willing to take the risk, but I'm more worried about my CC info being compromised than I am about losing $85, though I wouldn't want to lose the $85 either.

rubigator

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Looks like they take paypal. It really seems to good to be true ,does anyone want to be the guinea pig? I'm almost willing to take the risk, but I'm more worried about my CC info being compromised than I am about losing $85, though I wouldn't want to lose the $85 either.
I really thought about it but this place does not look too legit so I am passing.

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Paypal would not reimburse my wife from an obvious scam. The product she received was not the correct one. They refused to do anything about it.

JDBull7

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubi JLU
I'm curious what the Zandov "Racor" lift actually comes with. Is it just the what's showed in the picture or the whole kit including cables and crank? It says "raises and lowers by crank" but does it actually come with it?

I'll probably pass.

Sponsored

bpdunsta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
Is this to good to be true? I'm ready to pull the trigger. Is 250lbs sufficient?
The 250 lbs is more than sufficient, the question is whether or not this website is for real and what they actually ship is really the Racor rack. Somebody needs to be the guinea pig

Nole_Dynasty

First Name
Seminole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Paypal would not reimburse my wife from an obvious scam. The product she received was not the correct one. They refused to do anything about it.
Are you saying that you purchased through this site and received the incorrect product (can you explain more) and PayPal also would not reimburse?

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Are you saying that you purchased through this site and received the incorrect product (can you explain more) and PayPal also would not reimburse?
No, completely different product from another site. Just pointing out paypal's lack of support when my wife tried to get her money back. They even admitted it was a scam but since we had the product (the wrong one) they would do nothing to help.

99wishes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Moab
If you are going to do it go buy a visa gift card. Don’t use paypal or your cc. Paypal won’t protect you from stuff like this.

Necklaces, earrings, and racor lift. Nope not shady.
Sponsored