SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club

Swaggy P

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Thousand times better with a black top and fenders...It's not even close. I wouldn't even buy it if i couldn't order it that way.

Here are a couple more photos for you to see the sarge/black combination in the dusk sunlight.
RX503505.jpg

Also, a sarge/black/mud combination.

RX503507.jpg

Sponsored

Yngwie

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sarge Green JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I like it with the tan top and tan seats. The only thing I would change from a color standpoint is paint the fenders, side steps, bumpers, and even the wheels green, which would make it look more like a classic military Jeep.

If I hadn't decided on the black top/fenders/seats, that would likely be my next choice for sarge green. I still may eventually paint the wheels sarge green.

No comments on the other options, as I'm partial to a Rubicon.

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR
Thousand times better with a black top and fenders...It's not even close. I wouldn't even buy it if i couldn't order it that way.
Looks way better with the satin black grille...

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
Green and tan are great together. I personally think the tan top on the JL is not quite the right shade. I think it would look better if it were a little darker.
This, 100%. I wanted to see Sarge with a tan top so bad, and now that I see it, it just doesn't look quite right. It definitely needs to be a darker tan.

Sponsored

RikFlairWoo

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ Sahara
This, 100%. I wanted to see Sarge with a tan top so bad, and now that I see it, it just doesn't look quite right. It definitely needs to be a darker tan.
Tops are same as everything, look different in different lighting

Reactions: eck

Yngwie

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sarge Green JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Only took 12 days from the factory! To me, it looks like dog sh!t on an overcast day in a pic, so if you're unsure, go see it in person--much better live!!!
0318201410.jpg
0318201410a.jpg
Congrats!

I really like the sarge green/black top/black fenders/black wheels/black letters combination. It makes everything seem so cohesive, while still being interesting. Of course, I'm biased because I also got the sarge green/black top/black fenders. Planned on replacing the Rubicon red accents, but have received many compliments on them. Looks great either way.

FL_Diesel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Diesel
Only took 12 days from the factory! To me, it looks like dog sh!t on an overcast day in a pic, so if you're unsure, go see it in person--much better live!!!
0318201410.jpg
0318201410a.jpg
Looks great. I ordered the same only in Diesel. Waiting for almost a month and half now. Congratulations!

Swaggy P

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
I appreciate it...Thank you. I can't stress enough how much better Sarge looks in person...Anybody on the fence needs to go look at it first. Now, in sunlight, i think it looks brilliant in pics or live.

I'll post more pics soon.

I'll tell you another color that looks WAY better live: Firecracker Red. Much brighter in person.

On the flip side: I feel like Sting Grey is better looking in pics (Still good live though).
Sponsored