Vehicle Showcase

msandhu413

First Name
MS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
Replaced my Rubicon's grey das panel with the MOPAR stitched leather looking ones ...
Grey panels for sale and are in perfect condition.

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnai2l.jpg
Looks great. What are the parts numbers for these leather looking stitched dash panels?

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
I got my wife the Red Rubicon Dash Panels for our Mojito Rubicon for Christmas and we just finished up our installation video! Big thanks to David (@awesomebluejl) on Instagram for his advice and assistance with some tips for removing the dash.
Any reason you did not remove the grab bar? Seems like there was port to scrape the red dash with the wrench? I am thinking about replacing my grey dash with the black leather with white stitching and the grab bar with the “wrangler” grad bar. (Mine is blank). (Jeep should have labeled the model on the grab bar. ) any suggestions on removing the grab bar?

Sponsored

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Jeep Wrangler 2020
Thanks. I have a rattle behind the drivers side vent. I am trying to decide if I want to tackle it or take to the dealer. I am going to see what I have access to behind the dash speaker first I think.
I joined this group to specifically address this issue. I bought a used jeep wrangler 2020 JL with the same rattle. I took the dash apart and honestly didn't see anything suspicious. This was so frustrating because every time I would go over a bump in the road it would rattle. So I went back to this group and read a few comments about a wiring harness causing the noise and sure enough I got on my back as I lay down under the drivers side floor board and felt with my hand for anything that may be loose. I felt a wire with a male\female connector loose and just moved it over from where it was. pulled it snug away from the firewall. Not too much of a pull. Got back in the jeep, drove it and Glory Halleluiah the noise was gone. What really pissed me off was after asking the service writer at the jeep dealership if he had ever encountered such a problem he said never. This site not only helped me correct the problem but saved me $$$. Thank God Almighty for this site!

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
I joined this group to specifically address this issue. I bought a used jeep wrangler 2020 JL with the same rattle. I took the dash apart and honestly didn't see anything suspicious. This was so frustrating because every time I would go over a bump in the road it would rattle. So I went back to this group and read a few comments about a wiring harness causing the noise and sure enough I got on my back as I lay down under the drivers side floor board and felt with my hand for anything that may be loose. I felt a wire with a male\female connector loose and just moved it over from where it was. pulled it snug away from the firewall. Not too much of a pull. Got back in the jeep, drove it and Glory Halleluiah the noise was gone. What really pissed me off was after asking the service writer at the jeep dealership if he had ever encountered such a problem he said never. This site not only helped me correct the problem but saved me $$$. Thank God Almighty for this site!
Hi Steven. Was your loose wire/harness toward, or behind the infotainment system? I have a rattle on mildly bumpy roads that seems to be coming form that area. I would like not to have to open up the dash at all. If rooting around behind the dash is a possible fix, I’ll try that. Thanks.
Sponsored