Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
I used to have a video of Veronica firing up in the garage but I guess I tossed it. I'll have to make another one for ya when she's finally outta her winter blanket.
Garage cold start, yes!

Need to get a straight pipe V-12 cold start/rev fest for my ring tone :giggle:. Anybody have an F12 that I can borrow?
Sponsored

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
Played the Bora clip for the spousal JL pilot yeaterday and on some of them she said "why would I want my Jeep to sound like a sports car?"

... nearly broke my heart :brokenhearted:. :LOL:
I gotta say it sounds pretty sweet. Sometimes I turn off the radio just to hear her row her own gears ;)

Now that I put in the Hot Heads it's actually a little more prominent (since there's less wind noise) but at cruising speed she really just purrs.

Meow.

Sponsored

bellts

First Name
Timmy!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS 3.6l, Manual (Timmychanga)
Occupation
Software Engineer (of sorts),
I just really hated the look of that huge stock muffler hanging under the bumper. It looks a lot cleaner now that it's out of there...

Before and after:

IMG_2191.JPG
IMG_2189.JPG
I probably will look into something similar... Well anything. My muffler is all smashed up (too much fun...)!

bellts

First Name
Timmy!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS 3.6l, Manual (Timmychanga)
Occupation
Software Engineer (of sorts),
Well I'm checking out the local VFW post in Boise. I thought my last post was big - guy told me they are at 1500ish members. The bar/clubhouse is slightly cheaper than Temecula.

Sponsored

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0
Today was the last day for the JeepHeap. Everyone has their limits and apparently mine was 10 times in the shop.

9 months of ownership, with a paltry 6122 total miles. But hey, we had a good 7-day run after purchase before the electrical/radio/backup camera/breaks/remote start and who knows what other issues surfaced.
IMG_0137.JPG
IMG_0140.JPG

I didn't get anywhere with JeepWave or JeepCares so the JeepHeap has a new home at CarMax.