Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Operations Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I recently put D44 Rubicon axles under my JLUS and upgraded to 37" Patagonia's. A buddy had a RC 2.5" spacer lift laying around so I threw it on when I did the axles just to get me by for a while. What a mistake!! My Jeep drove like crap!! Sloppy steering wheel, death wobble, wandering all over the road, you name it. It was so bad that I wouldn't let my wife and son ride in it with me.

Saturday I installed the Rusty's Off Road 3.75" Advanced kit. First of all, I can't say enough good things about Rusty's sales and customer service! They were super helpful and patient with me and all my questions/calls. I even poke to Rusty himself a couple times. Then when the kit arrived and I started unboxing things I could not believe how "beefy" everything was. I went with the RX8 shocks, flex ends on all control arms, and high clearance lowers. I also added their steering upgrade and RX8 stabilizer. Threw the Spicer front drive shaft at it as well.

The install went really well. I haven't even been to the allignment shop yet and the Jeep drives VERY well! It's getting aligned tomorrow morning by a very reputable local shop that does fully adjustable suspensions like these all the time so I can't wait to see how it comes out.

Again, I want to give a HUGE shout out to Rusty's Off Road. Even when there were a couple minor hickups/mistakes all it took was a phone call and they made it right IMMEDIATELY! I will be recommending Rusty's to everyone!

IMG_6039.JPG

IMG_5247.jpg

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_1053.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_3175.JPG

IMG_1226.JPG

IMG_9056.JPG

IMG_7675.JPG

IMG_1340.JPG

IMG_9492.JPG

IMG_6537.JPG

IMG_1319.JPG

IMG_2682.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
:facepalm:

Sponsored

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
I recently put D44 Rubicon axles under my JLUS and upgraded to 37" Patagonia's. A buddy had a RC 2.5" spacer lift laying around so I threw it on when I did the axles just to get me by for a while. What a mistake!! My Jeep drove like crap!! Sloppy steering wheel, death wobble, wandering all over the road, you name it. It was so bad that I wouldn't let my wife and son ride in it with me.

Saturday I installed the Rusty's Off Road 3.75" Advanced kit. First of all, I can't say enough good things about Rusty's sales and customer service! They were super helpful and patient with me and all my questions/calls. I even poke to Rusty himself a couple times. Then when the kit arrived and I started unboxing things I could not believe how "beefy" everything was. I went with the RX8 shocks, flex ends on all control arms, and high clearance lowers. I also added their steering upgrade and RX8 stabilizer. Threw the Spicer front drive shaft at it as well.

The install went really well. I haven't even been to the allignment shop yet and the Jeep drives VERY well! It's getting aligned tomorrow morning by a very reputable local shop that does fully adjustable suspensions like these all the time so I can't wait to see how it comes out.

Again, I want to give a HUGE shout out to Rusty's Off Road. Even when there were a couple minor hickups/mistakes all it took was a phone call and they made it right IMMEDIATELY! I will be recommending Rusty's to everyone!

IMG_6039.JPG

IMG_5247.jpg

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_1053.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_3175.JPG

IMG_1226.JPG

IMG_9056.JPG

IMG_7675.JPG

IMG_1340.JPG

IMG_9492.JPG

IMG_6537.JPG

IMG_1319.JPG

IMG_2682.JPG
Well I think we all know why you were the only person on the planet Earth to have a problem with the RC spacer lift. It was you the installer. You do realize the probably 95% of us here who ordered 2018 JL's all used that spacer lift until other lifts were available and you're the only one to have a problem. Well done.

NoahVD

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
That kit looks like a great value. Running the RC 2.5 spacer kit right now and I have had zero problems with it. Still on stock Rubicon tires though.

Sponsored

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
That kit looks like a great value. Running the RC 2.5 spacer kit right now and I have had zero problems with it. Still on stock Rubicon tires though.
I ran the rc 2.5” spacer lift with 37’s and it worked great. I was doing black trails with it.

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
I ran the rc 2.5” spacer lift with 37’s and it worked great. I was doing black trails with it.
Litebrite ran it for 8 months with zero issues and I don't think anyone here has done more than Kevin on it.
Sponsored