JL Rubicon Bright White Owners Please Post Pics w/ Aftermarket wheels & Tires

zscooby

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU white Rubicon, 2019 BMW R1250GSA 2019 Honda Talon 1000x
Your Jeep looks awesome!! I’m interested in your fender LEDs. Which ones are they? I haven’t seen many that have kept the black fender flare trim!! Looks really clean. Did you do that yourself?
american adventure labs
Sponsored

CM⛰

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Bone stock suspension with 37" KO2, tube front bumper for clearance. Yes it rubs but no it doesn't hurt actual performance.

20191017_163452.jpg

Honestly, and please no offense to those who have done so, I'm simply not digging black wheels. I'm thinking of leaning towards steel wheels painted white or old-school chrome when I get around to moving to 40s. My goal is to change fenders, trim sheet metal, and limit up-travel to run those 40s with little to no lift

Sponsored

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
Black Rhino 18” with 37s

42914F1A-886E-4F53-B52B-64AB29EC6C10.jpeg

1EAD4E83-F61D-4DFA-A842-FFA12DCD5F55.jpeg

44A532AF-3573-4015-B77C-70E21F6F7AC6.jpeg
Curious, how well do the white RIGID lights match the white paint? Its hard to tell...I am having my Artec mounts powder coated white to match the bright white paint, and had considered getting white Rigid's to make everything kind of blend in.

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Rubicon 392 & 2022 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Fuel Contra 20x10
Toyo Open Country 35x12.50r20

20191130_151352.jpg

20191130_151404.jpg

20191130_151553.jpg

Low Angle.jpg
Hey where did you get your red seats from? How close do they match to the red dash and can you provide me the color. Looking to get the same for my JL

ekoii

First Name
Emmitt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hey where did you get your red seats from? How close do they match to the red dash and can you provide me the color. Looking to get the same for my JL
Seats are Katskinz, purchased through the dealer as a MOPAR accessory (they have a MOPAR tag on them). But, you can also just order directly from the Katskinz website. I had “RUBICON’ stitched into the headrests, but there are other Jeep options or you can customize to what every you like. As for the color, it’s called “Salsa” on the Katskinz color chart and it’s a pretty close match to the red dash and Rubicon trim. The website has tons of options to customize the seats.

Trojan_Actual

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Occupation
Retired Military
37x12.5
Had them on with no lift and gutted fenders and didn’t rub (had to take the extensions off the stock front bumper)
Now i have a 2” lift an fender liners. These pics are over the past 4 months

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Bright White Owners Please Post Pics w/ Aftermarket wheels & Tires 20200218_163258
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Bright White Owners Please Post Pics w/ Aftermarket wheels & Tires 20200218_163258
What fender liners you use?

Sponsored

DrowningTurtle

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Army
Is that snow on mountains in the background? Isn't it hot in el paso texas all the time
Not all the time lol. The one with the snow in the background was in Alamogordo NM. Its about 70 miles north of El Paso. Ruidoso NM is very close to Alamogordo, which is home to Ski Apache, the most southern ski resort in the U.S. Thats the mountain with snow that you are seeing in the back ground.

Purity’sPa

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
What fender liners you use?
I used Artec Industries. They became available around the same time I bought my JL (April 08) and I didn’t want to spend money on any of the cheap lifts that were available at that time. I was going to put 35s on those Rugged Ridge wheels and I came across a story saying that the Artec liners allowed adequate clearance for 37s. I was a new Jeeper and had bought the JL as kind of an impulse buy because I wanted to get out of my M4. I didn’t know as much as I should of considering the decisions I was making. Thinking that 37s must be superior to 35s, I got the liners installed, cancelled the order for 35” rubber for my new 18” wheels (see, I told you I didn’t know what I was doing)

the Artec liners are fine. They had a little turn signal light that looks like it was a last minute decision as I am sure it was. And they werent cheap. Installation was a bitch — I’ve heard the American Adventure Labs liners are much easier to install and in my opinion their led kit is pretty sweet.

since then I got new black rhino wheels (still 18s cause I already had the rubber. And I have Fox springs and shocks in order from Acutune that should be here this week.

See, im Learning
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Bright White Owners Please Post Pics w/ Aftermarket wheels & Tires image

Trojan_Actual

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Occupation
Retired Military
I used Artec Industries. They became available around the same time I bought my JL (April 08) and I didn’t want to spend money on any of the cheap lifts that were available at that time. I was going to put 35s on those Rugged Ridge wheels and I came across a story saying that the Artec liners allowed adequate clearance for 37s. I was a new Jeeper and had bought the JL as kind of an impulse buy because I wanted to get out of my M4. I didn’t know as much as I should of considering the decisions I was making. Thinking that 37s must be superior to 35s, I got the liners installed, cancelled the order for 35” rubber for my new 18” wheels (see, I told you I didn’t know what I was doing)

the Artec liners are fine. They had a little turn signal light that looks like it was a last minute decision as I am sure it was. And they werent cheap. Installation was a bitch — I’ve heard the American Adventure Labs liners are much easier to install and in my opinion their led kit is pretty sweet.

since then I got new black rhino wheels (still 18s cause I already had the rubber. And I have Fox springs and shocks in order from Acutune that should be here this week.

See, im Learning
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Rubicon Bright White Owners Please Post Pics w/ Aftermarket wheels & Tires image
Thanks for the info!