Sponsored

Redline Tuning Hood Struts - 5 minute Bolt-In installation!

Redline Tuning

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Redline Tuning is pleased to be a sponsor on the JL Wrangler forums and want to showcase our 100% Bolt-In Hood QuickLIFT system for the Jeep JK, JL and Gladiator.

RT-Jeep-Layout2b.jpg

Our Quick release end fittings allow you to dis-connect the lower strut mount for full access to your engine.

RT-QR-Layout.jpg

QuickLIFT PLUS features:
* All black powder-coated mounting hardware
* Black e-coated gas springs
* 4 year warranty
available directly from our website here: https://www.redlinetuning.com/product-p/21-20003-02.htm

QuickLIFT ELITE features:
* All black powder-coated mounting hardware
* 316L Stainless Steel gas springs
* 5 year warranty
available directly from our website here: https://www.redlinetuning.com/product-p/21-20003-03.htm

Free shipping in the CON. U.S. on all JL and Gladiator systems using coupon code "JL Wrangler forum" at checkout.

You can watch the video below to see how easy our installation is, the only tool required is a 10mm socket:

To see how the system functions and how easily you can release the gas springs to lean your hood back on the windshield please watch the video below:

Redline Tuning has been developing our Hood QuickLIFT systems for over 20 years and have applications for over 350 unique vehicles, check out our website for your vehicle application.

Please contact us for any questions.
Sponsored

Last edited:

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome! Is there a discount for forum members?;)

OP
OP
Redline Tuning

Redline Tuning

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Welcome! Is there a discount for forum members?;)
Yes, we are doing free shipping in the CON. U.S. on all JL and Gladiator systems using coupon code "JL Wrangler forum" at checkout.

Last edited:

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered! Thanks :)

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Redline Tuning

No matter where I go .... stealership Service Department, Jeep related events, someone is eyeballing my JL's hood lift struts .... Everyone points out and raves positively about, the Redline Tuning 21-20003-02 Hood QuickLIFT PLUS Bolt-in System (All Black Components, 4 year warranty) Compatible for Jeep Wrangler JL (2018+) and JT.

I myself smile and say thank you Redline Tuning, each and every time I open the hood... which is regularly. What a great addition the lift struts are to the JL.

I might add that Brian and Andreas, the owner's of Redline Tuning are terrific to deal with. They are there for their customer 110%. Both owner's are terrific communicators.

I was a very early adopter of their offering. Originally, it did not come with the Quick Releases. I had the struts for a couple of months and contacted both owner's and well, as soon as they had the quick releases developed/manufactured they hooked me up with them.

Anyway, after many months on my JL and over 30,000 mile and the hood opened a zillion times, the struts still perform flawlessly.

Caveats: Do not buy other brand hood lift strut kits. You will regret doing do. ALSO, be sure when you install your hood struts, that the cannister end of the strut is hooked to the hood connector bracket. This is important as this position assures the strut gets lubricated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Redline Tuning

Redline Tuning

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
any 4th of july weekend promo?
No specials for the 4th, other than free shipping in the CON. U.S. on all JL and Gladiator systems using coupon code "JL Wrangler forum" at checkout.

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
And don't forget you do get a free dog toy from Redline with every order!

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just ordered :like:
@JDJL

Can tell you that you will really really like them.

Install is easy. Only takes about 15 min. or so..

Just be care with the little silver color metal backing plates that slide into the slot/hole of the JL's hood. A guy posted that he let the silver color, hood bracket backing plate, get away from him so to speak, and it dropped down inside the hood framework. No way was the piece retrievable.

Just loosen the 2 bolts that goe into that silver piece a couple of turns.... just a little, just enough, so you can insert the backing plate into the slot/hole on the hood. Also, I used medium strength Lock-tite on the bolts that secure the silver color backing plates.

Anyway, install is easy. Per Redline Tuning, be sure when you install your hood struts, that the cannister end of the strut is hooked to the hood connector bracket. This is important as this position assures the strut gets lubricated.

After my install, I deleted the hood prop. No need for it anymore.

I have attached the install instruction PDF file from Redline Tuning...

Attachments

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caveat: I read somewhere that one of the brand, Oil Catch Cans for the JL interferes with the Redline Tuning strut install on the drivers side of the JL.......So Redline Tuning struts are thus a no go with that particular Oil Catch Can.... Again, I read it.... I cannot verify this to be true.

I think it may be the Mishimoto Oil Catch Can.
Sponsored