Sponsored

Bestop - Rebates are Back - In a Big Way!

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Surprise! Rebates are Back!

Late last week, the Bestop team decided that rebates were coming back and would grow to encompass a lot more soft tops. On all our premium soft top products like Sunrider, the new Supertop Ultra for JL, Supertop Ultra for JK, Trektop, and more, you can get $100 back with a rebate.

Have a Gladiator? We even have a $50 rebate on our EZ-Roll Tonneau for the Gladiator!

bstp_spring_promo__landing_page_1440x220 (1).jpg

Click here to see all the tops eligible for rebates

Other goodness

:lipssealed: Shhh...the new Trektop Ultra for JL will be launching early next week and will also have a $100 rebate available.

Oh...and we are offering 0% financing through Affirm for all purchases now through end of April!

There is no reason to wait on getting that top or tonneau you've been thinking about for Spring and Summer!

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sponsored

Mall Crawler

First Name
James and Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini JLU
Vehicle Showcase
There are two rebates for the sunrider 100 and 65 both require the original ups code, does that mean you can only claim one of the two rebates and not both at the same time or can you sent them together to the same address just put attn: to both Mar/Apr Driving Adventure Sunrider for Hardtop Rebate promotion 90968 and Spring-time Install Rebate: Sunrider For Hardtop promotion 90561 thanks

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
There are two rebates for the sunrider 100 and 65 both require the original ups code, does that mean you can only claim one of the two rebates and not both at the same time or can you sent them together to the same address just put attn: to both Mar/Apr Driving Adventure Sunrider for Hardtop Rebate promotion 90968 and Spring-time Install Rebate: Sunrider For Hardtop promotion 90561 thanks
Good question. The $100 rebate is a product rebate and the $65 is a rebate on either our home installation service or having it installed at a local shop. In the past these were not stackable but I need to clarify again with the team. Several people are traveling today so it may be early next week before I have an answer. I'll reply back when I have more info.

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

TPadden

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport
Surprise! Rebates are Back!
There is no reason to wait on getting that top or tonneau you've been thinking about for Spring and Summer!
I realize I'm looking a gift horse in the mouth ... but why not a simple promotion code? I HATE mail in anything and a simple promo code would put me in the buy column.

Tom

Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Plus you pay sales tax on the price BEFORE the mail- in Rebate. A discount at the order point would see a lower sales tax, no chance for a mailed in Rebate to be delayed or lost

Mall Crawler

First Name
James and Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Good question. The $100 rebate is a product rebate and the $65 is a rebate on either our home installation service or having it installed at a local shop. In the past these were not stackable but I need to clarify again with the team. Several people are traveling today so it may be early next week before I have an answer. I'll reply back when I have more info.

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
also once you find out about the rebates, do you have to buy the top through bestop to qualify for the rebate or can you buy through a third party dealer and still get the rebates?

spenat

First Name
nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 sting grey JLUR
Clubs

also once you find out about the rebates, do you have to buy the top through bestop to qualify for the rebate or can you buy through a third party dealer and still get the rebates?
I would also like to know this.

Mall Crawler

First Name
James and Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I called bestop and was told you can use both rebates, to mail them separate and to sent a copy of the upc to one and if they reject it to contacted bestop and they would make sure it goes through. I also asked about if the rebates are good if you purchase from a third party and was told that you could use the rebates when you buy through a third party was long as it is an actual seller not from a person or an auction type seller. Bestop if you could double verify this in writing on here that would be awesome. Thanks

spenat

First Name
nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 sting grey JLUR
Clubs

If I can buy from a third-party such as four-wheel-drive parts or Northridge I would do that since they occasionally have additional deals on purchases.

Sponsored

spenat

First Name
nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 sting grey JLUR
Clubs

I also just got off the phone with bestop.

They confirmed that if you order from a third-party such as Northridge or four-wheel-drive parts you can still use the rebate

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sorry for the delay in responding with a confirmation - rebates are stackable so you can take advantage of both the product installation and any installation rebate that might be available.

Here is a link to an overview of our current products with rebates

Thanks!

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I realize I'm looking a gift horse in the mouth ... but why not a simple promotion code? I HATE mail in anything and a simple promo code would put me in the buy column.

Tom
For a given product, there may be two rebates available - the product rebate and another if you also purchase installation or have it done by a local shop. The two rebate options allow you to choose if one or both are appropriate to your needs.

As for mailing rebate info, this is something the rebate company we work with requires at this point. Perhaps in the future we'll have some other options available but I can't say if/when that might be.

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
What is a trektop ultra?
Sorry for the delay in responding - I've been on the road.

The Trektop Ultra is our new fastback top that was debuted at SEMA.

The major features are:
  • You can run it four ways: fully-enclosed, Sunrider® open, Safari-style bikini or fully open.
  • Sunrider mode opens for both front and rear passengers
  • You can retract and raise to each position with one person
  • Comes in our premium black twill fabric
ttujl-4up.jpg

Price is $1,999.99 and you get $100 back with a mail-in rebate.

You can get more info on the Trektop Ultra for JL here

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
As has been mentioned by other users, as long as they are a recognized dealer you'll qualify for the rebate. If you have questions about whether the third-party might be a dealer or not be sure to check our online retailer and dealer locators.

Of course, you can always purchase through our web site if you are interested in 0% financing for 12 months, home installation, etc.

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sponsored