Bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR
Good Afternoon.

I sent an email to your support email but heard you are more active on here.

I followed the instructions for MT tire size calibration including the extra step of the top gear re-learn and am still getting the ESS and ACC errors. Any further support you can provide is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Sponsored

OP
OP

Bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR
Good Afternoon.

I followed the instructions for MT tire size calibration including the extra step of the top gear re-learn and am still getting the ESS and ACC errors. Any further support you can provide is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
@Joe
Good Afternoon.

thanks,
@joe@zauto

fortney77

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Sarge Green
Occupation
Broadcast Tech
Good Afternoon.

thanks,
Did you ever find a fix for this? I am having the same problems after unmarrying mine when I took the jeep in for an oil change at the dealer. Married it per the instructions (multiple times for about an hour and a half)
Sponsored