Sponsored

2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited ORDER GUIDE (4-Door)!

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Anyone know if dealer can adjust my order to add cold air intake? I ordered 11/4 and it’s still in D status. Dealer said they could add it at the dealership but I’m interested in adding to original order ie window sticker says cold air intake. Thoughts?
I'm sorry...you ordered 11/4 (?!?!) and you're worried about adding the cold air intake? FOUR MONTHS?!? I would demand they go back, reorder, and add a gold plated cold air intake.
Sponsored

Non Partisan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK
Vehicle Showcase
I don't see Saddle Tan (ALTV) seats in the February guide for JLU Rubicons. I am really hoping that is not reality. It still shows on the Build site.

Non Partisan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sorry...you ordered 11/4 (?!?!) and you're worried about adding the cold air intake? FOUR MONTHS?!? I would demand they go back, reorder, and add a gold plated cold air intake.
Pretty sure @Adamoni has ordered an ecodiesel, hence the long wait.

Adamoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon (2.0T w/ eTorque)
OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Latest order guide (3/3/20) attached and added to the first post.

Attachments

Sponsored

Rsmfly

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lr4
Prices went up from Feb, at least on on the JLUR.. over 1K more compared to my specific build ordered last month.

Tread4Lo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22'JLURD
Up again. DANG. I guess it's time to ask for 9% off invoice to offset this BS.

c2m2h3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara
Does it say specifically where the price increase was and/or for what ?

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
So, MSRP up $70, 8.4" and Premium audio up $150, both hard tops up $100, painted fenders up $100, LEDs up $150, steel bumper up $150, 4 "premium" colors up $50, Standard leather up $100 and the imminent death of Hella Yella.
$1300 more than my '20 stickered for late summer

Invoice prices have gotten squirrelly here, too. Base invoice on a Sport is down, but invoice on all options is up. Base invoice on Sahara and Rubicon are both up, $27 and $127 respectively.

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
So, MSRP up $70, 8.4" and Premium audio up $150, both hard tops up $100, painted fenders up $100, LEDs up $150, steel bumper up $150, 4 "premium" colors up $50, Standard leather up $100 and the imminent death of Hella Yella.
$1300 more than my '20 stickered for late summer

Invoice prices have gotten squirrelly here, too. Base invoice on a Sport is down, but invoice on all options is up. Base invoice on Sahara and Rubicon are both up, $27 and $127 respectively.
$150 more for the Uconnect 4 hardware system that was outdated 2 years before it was put in the JL... awesome. I'm betting they are factoring in cost for the incoming Uconnect 5 system well before it hits Jeeps this 21 MY. Wouldn't be surprised if the Uconnect 5 ends up being a 2k add on at this point, realistically we could see that happen.
I really wanted a loaded 4dr Rubi wrangler, but with another 1300 jump I'm even more inclined to get in on the Gladiator or just shot for something else entirely. Meanwhile, the gladiators prices are remaining flat too.

Just so frustrating.

Sponsored

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
$150 more for the Uconnect 4 hardware system that was outdated 2 years before it was put in the JL... awesome. I'm betting they are factoring in cost for the incoming Uconnect 5 system well before it hits Jeeps this 21 MY. Wouldn't be surprised if the Uconnect 5 ends up being a 2k add on at this point, realistically we could see that happen.
I really wanted a loaded 4dr Rubi wrangler, but with another 1300 jump I'm even more inclined to get in on the Gladiator or just shot for something else entirely. Meanwhile, the gladiators prices are remaining flat too.

Just so frustrating.
I lied, Gladiator is getting price jumps too. I might be seriously considering the Ford Bronco even more so now.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
The JL was ridiculously over priced when it was released. Since then they have continuously raised the the price. FCA is gouging their customers for a vehicle that is shit quality and honestly not worth it.

I've owned 8 FCA vehicles in recent years, including 4 JK, 2 JL, 1 Grand Cherokee, and 1 RAM.

I pretty sure I'm done and ready to jump ship. If I buy another jeep it will be an old CJ, YJ, TJ for fun and other brand vehicles for commuters.

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
The JL was ridiculously over priced when it was released. Since then they have continuously raised the the price. FCA is gouging their customers for a vehicle that is shit quality and honestly not worth it.

I've owned 8 FCA vehicles in recent years, including 4 JK, 2 JL, 1 Grand Cherokee, and 1 RAM.

I pretty sure I'm done and ready to jump ship. If I buy another jeep it will be an old CJ, YJ, TJ for fun and other brand vehicles for commuters.
Is that your recent opinion or is this a long held belief? Just curious since you have 2 JLs plus 6 other vehicles.

Not saying I don’t agree with you on price but here’s the problem. YOU bought two JLs even though they are over priced and shit quality. So clearly they can charge more and people still buy, can’t blame the company if people complain but still buy the product.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Is that your recent opinion or is this a long held belief? Just curious since you have 2 JLs plus 6 other vehicles.

Not saying I don’t agree with you on price but here’s the problem. YOU bought two JLs even though they are over priced and shit quality. So clearly they can charge more and people still buy, can’t blame the company if people complain but still buy the product.
I had one bad experience with a JK. The other three and the GC were fine.

2019 RAM has been in many times and will most likely bought back. 2019 JLUR didn't shift properly and had the lurching problem. Traded it in for a different one. Quality is not where it should be. Pricing is downright ridiculous so I'll be moving on after this jeep.
Sponsored