Rugged Ridge Low/High mount Snorkel system for RHD JL

Alamein.sajib

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker RED JLUR
Not that i know of from all the different forums and facebook groups from what ive seen.

Im in two minds about the snorkels... I want one.. I like the idea of the rugged ridge one, but I personally think it looks pretty average.. But you dont have to cut your bonnet which is nice. Though having all those joins im not a fan of in their system.. Adds to the risk of something not sealing properly as well.

I have been looking at the tried, tested and proven safari snorkels.... While i also am not a massive fan of the design, i prefer it over the rugged ridge one, though you do have to cut your bonnet and through the Rubicon sticker =(
I hear you...my main drive behind the design was the Low mount option, which i will use 95% of the time and will be completely hidden/seamless with existing design. the other 5% time when we offraod i can easily put the high-mount option (10 minute setup). its the best of both world.

I think i will take the plunge on this soon...
Sponsored

Joey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 grand cherokee
Was in at a local bloke and actually saw one, he will be doing a fit up in the next 2 to 3 weeks will give an update once I know more. The head is more bulky then I thought and will block vision but once your off road it be fine. The easy to connect/Disconnect the head looks super quick.

COKENOGOOD

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Black
Have anyone pulled the trigger for a RHD Rugged Ridge Low/High mount snorkel in Australia?

I got a 3.6L so hopping it will just fit in with our export model. This is the first"Major" mod i am thinking of doing to the JLUR next month, along with a new set of 35" Tires, the 32" muddies that comes with the wrangler are suicidal at best....to drive in wet condition.
Does it need a lift before fit 35" tires?

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Anyone knows what happened to this snorkel?
I thought it was already out, but it shows unavailable in all sites.
Thanks.

Sponsored

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

pguerreiro

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon MY20
I called them and they said they should receive a batch by the end of this week. They ordered 105 units and so far have 55 sold.
So I placed my order last night.
Thanks!
Looking forward to hear how about your experience, I might order one as well. Liked the modular approach and the fact that I don't need to drill any holes to the hood, the next thing is to raise the diffs, transfer case breather up to a higher spot on the car.

Last edited:

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Looking forward to hear how about your experience, I might order one as well. Liked the modular approach and the fact that I don't need to drill any holes to the bumper, the next thing is to raise the diffs, transfer case breather up to a higher spot on the car.
I've had snorkels on all my Jeeps and I've never been able to remove it before selling them due to the hole in the hood.
This snorkel installs very easy and can be removed when I sell my JL

Sponsored

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Quadratec changed the delivery date for March 12. I'll googled Rugged Ridge distributors and morris4x4 has 25 available. Well, 24 now. My order shipped out today :)

pguerreiro

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon MY20
Quadratec changed the delivery date for March 12. I'll googled Rugged Ridge distributors and morris4x4 has 25 available. Well, 24 now. My order shipped out today :)
Looking forward on your progress Are you installing it yourself?

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Great! :like: just one question, I’ve noticed that you’re in the US, you would not be installing it on a RHD Wrangler, would you?
Sorry mate. I got to this thread when searching for rugged ridge snorkel and didn't realize it was for a RHD JL.
But it you send me pics of the engine bay I can see it it would fit.
Sponsored