Florida Roll Call!

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
you got it! We’ve all got recovery gear, so no rush on the recovery gear!
I second that! Just come on out and enjoy the day. See what everyone else has got and get some feed back before you invest. Too Much? Too Little? Just the basics. all depends on your activity level. But in the mean time your covered.
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
posted this in the PM section but this is for anyone that didn’t know about the trail run on the 29 th.

Hey everyone, If you can give me a confirmation your gonna make it , tomorrow we’re gonna go out and kinda plot the coarse, and depending on how many is coming kinda determines which route is best. So not to meet up head on with a 10-15 Jeep group heading the opposite way on the same road.

Some places is ok, room to pull off, but over on 19 and some other places you’d have to back up quite a ways to be able to pull off.

If you can, not a huge deal if you still don’t know, just trying to make it a fun run.....and not to much like work lol. I’ll post this in the role call too for anyone not alerted by this thread.

Thanks
Roky

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
posted this in the PM section but this is for anyone that didn’t know about the trail run on the 29 th.

Hey everyone, If you can give me a confirmation your gonna make it , tomorrow we’re gonna go out and kinda plot the coarse, and depending on how many is coming kinda determines which route is best. So not to meet up head on with a 10-15 Jeep group heading the opposite way on the same road.

Some places is ok, room to pull off, but over on 19 and some other places you’d have to back up quite a ways to be able to pull off.

If you can, not a huge deal if you still don’t know, just trying to make it a fun run.....and not to much like work lol. I’ll post this in the role call too for anyone not alerted by this thread.

Thanks
Roky
I'll be there

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We’ll pre tension that new winch while we’re out there, if you haven’t already, let you pull me up a hill, lol.
I have pre installed cable and not a synthetic line. everything looks nice and neat on the spool. does it still need to be pre tensioned?

But you know, a good winch class by a pro would benefit all of us. Maybe take some time to go over various jacks and jack placements. I have a couple Bottle jacks

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I have pre installed cable and not a synthetic line. everything looks nice and neat on the spool. does it still need to be pre tensioned?

But you know, a good winch class by a pro would benefit all of us. Maybe take some time to go over various jacks and jack placements. I have a couple Bottle jacks
It’s a good idea to pre tension steel cable as well, it will prevent the outer layers of line from pinching and deforming the inner layers.

X99104

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR, 88 YJ, 78 CJ-7 304
You guys are killin me. I can't see being in Memphis on Friday and Mid Florida Saturday morning. Ya'll have a great trip.

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Old city St Augustine “barnyard” find by the Fountain Of Youth:

67CB7930-CF05-4155-B0A8-D8A184206677.jpeg
8F78EE22-44FA-493C-A46D-0AF17F5E845F.jpeg

My wife, brother-in-law and I were getting some Cuban Coffee and noticed it in the foliage. Pretty neat little YJ. Look at the front plates lol

Sponsored