Yngwie

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sarge Green JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I did the same thing, my Rubicon in Sarge is built and awaiting shipment, and I ordered simply based on the photos of the 2016 special edition Wrangler in Sarge.
What was the date of your order and latest status change? My Sarge Rubi has also been in storage for a few days.
I ordered on 1/31 and my salesman isn't exactly forthcoming with updates, I'm having to contact him. The last update was on 2/21 when said it's in status KZS, which he said means that it's completed and awaiting shipment.
Be thankful that yours is built.

I placed my order on January 24, 2020 for a Sarge Green JLUR, the first confirmed Sarge Green order on the forum. It is currently only in D1 status. Not only that, but the order status changed from D to D1, then back to D, now back to D1. I.e., not even built yet.

I do empathize with you that yours are so close but so far in being built, but just out of reach.

Yngwie

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sarge Green JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
Big thanks Chuck for all the photos! It is especially good to see the Sarge Green Willys, which the closest to my JLUR order with its black soft top and fender flares.
Indeed, I have a Rubicon coming with those black Willy's wheels, so this is pretty close to what I'm getting.

Sponsored

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
dreaming is free!