Sponsored

JLU Lift Decision

96boogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Hey all. Looking at lifting my JLU sport 2 - 2.5" (leaning towards 2.5") with the goal of fitting 35s. I think I have narrowed my choices down to the Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" and the Mopar 2" (which I hear is closer to 2.5", and will also require a few extra parts in case I need to adjust caster angle).

- This Jeep is my daily driver that I occasionally take off road
- I would prefer 2.5" when I lift, but open to other options
- Planning to add steel bumpers down the road, and will also go with steel wheels (which I imagine will add weight to the back because of the spare)
- The overall ride comfort is very important to me. I don't plan on any intense rock crawling.

Can anyone help push me in one direction over the other? I have also heard good things about the Rancho shocks, so I'm not completely married to Dynatrac vs. Mopar.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hey!

If you are open to other options, and of course it's okay if you're not its your Jeep :), we carry some of the best on road performing lift kits on the market!

Our Overland Plus series lift kits come in both a 2.5" and 3.5" variant, use our dual durometer Giiro bushings which are both maintenance free and self lubricating, and creates for a very smooth factory like ride with the added lift height of course and the ability to carry more weight. All of our control arms and track bars come with our lifetime warranty and all of our parts are 100% made-in-the-USA.

Check the kit out here!

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-wrangler-25-overland-lift-kit-2018-jl

OP
OP

96boogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Hey!

If you are open to other options, and of course it's okay if you're not its your Jeep :), we carry some of the best on road performing lift kits on the market!

Our Overland Plus series lift kits come in both a 2.5" and 3.5" variant, use our dual durometer Giiro bushings which are both maintenance free and self lubricating, and creates for a very smooth factory like ride with the added lift height of course and the ability to carry more weight. All of our control arms and track bars come with our lifetime warranty and all of our parts are 100% made-in-the-USA.

Check the kit out here!

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-wrangler-25-overland-lift-kit-2018-jl
I've heard good things, I'll be sure to add it to the list. Thank you.
Sponsored