Clubs

Updated with full set and close-ups!
Sponsored

sdcrd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler crd
I am still saying the Rubicon has got to come standard with the High Fender Flares. Interesting that it seems very few of these have the Side Mirror Markers.
In these set of pics it seems that the only ones with the side mirror markers are the Euro spec models...

JeepinOutfitters

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepinoutfitters.com
Vehicle(s)
1995 XJ, 2016 JKUR Hard Rock
Occupation
Outfitting Jeeps for adventures.
Yesterday I wanted to replace the brake light and put it on top as the ceiling is solid. Today I am surprised that they did a better job.

Jeep Wrangler JL Top-down look at JL/JLU hard and soft tops, including power sliding top {filename}

http://www.jlwranglerforums.com/for...-revealing-nearly-all.1364/page-16#post-10077
That's just a sticker on the hard top, not a brake light. The red 3rd brake light is still visible just above the spare tire.

They can't put the brake light on the hard top because you can take the top off, and it wouldn't work very well fitting a brake light to a soft top...

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
And you all thought the LED fender lights looked bad... ugh

Jeep Wrangler JL Top-down look at JL/JLU hard and soft tops, including power sliding top {filename}

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
The first color matched top I've seen.

Sponsored

Emoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock, Camaro SS
Overall, I like it.

My comment on the grill and tail lights is:

PINCHY-PINCHY!

Jabs

First Name
Jabs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon

QUOTE]

Is this the first look at the non-LED fender light? Not a fan... I'm definitely getting the LED light package.
I think it'll be standard on Sahara and Rubicon since the 2017's have the lighting package.

R3D J33P

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR - Firecracker Red
And you all thought the LED fender lights looked bad... ugh

They don't look bad, But I think they would have looked better removed altogether and went with the more Flat High Safari style. Though it does appears you can see rivets on the Plastic portion which looks like it would be easy to remove if you wanted to, but then you go having to relocate marker lights.

Still I have to admit...they aren't that bad. :like:

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Now I see why the hard top is still called a 3pc. Its because you have the normal freedom panels over the front seats (pieces 1 & 2) and then you have a piece that covers the rear seats and cargo area (piece 3). The rear windows (both sides and rear flip up glass) are no longer part of the hard top.

Sponsored

gjeepguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 YJ, 1997 TJ, 2007 JKUL, 2023 JLURXR (order)
Now I see why the hard top is still called a 3pc. Its because you have the normal freedom panels over the front seats (pieces 1 & 2) and then you have a piece that covers the rear seats and cargo area (piece 3). The rear windows (both sides and rear flip up glass) are no longer part of the hard top.
pretty sure that would make it a 4 piece hardtop...

The current hardtop is called 3 piece.

https://www.quadratec.com/products/11190_320X_PG.htm

R3D J33P

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Which to me seems kinda dumb...Who really wants to remove just the top section and leave the Side Panels on along with the rear glass? And don't tell me that 3rd panel is a stow and go.

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Which to me seems kinda dumb...Who really wants to remove just the top section and leave the Side Panels on along with the rear glass? And don't tell me that 3rd panel is a stow and go.
It will make it a HELL of a lot easier to remove. If you can pull the freedom panels, then the back section, and then the sides windows and rear window all off individually a single person could do it without a lift.

R3D J33P

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It will make it a HELL of a lot easier to remove. If you can pull the freedom panels, then the back section, and then the sides windows and rear window all off individually a single person could do it without a lift.
That part I would agree with. Removability (Not a real word apparently) would be much easier.
Sponsored