Sponsored

Any difficulty getting dogs in back seat?

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Noticed his Avatar and took a tangent. Hey @Cape taco12 I deleted my post. Please delete your post 32 in this thread so we can get back to the thread topic. My bad. Thanks

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport

Tacoman03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White JT Gladiator Rubicon; 2018 Range Rover Velar; 2017 Jaguar F Pace
Vehicle Showcase
Great Dane has no problem jumping in
My girl, 100lbs,will not jump in......not all Danes are "jumpers" I guess......looking into ramp, would love it if someone using one had a pic of angle of one in use!

Remi 2020.JPG

Sponsored

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bought some folding steps but only my 89 year old pit uses them.. the others havent learned to trust the steps so just assist as need be. My smallest is 65 lbs.. largest is 85lbs

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
This is my first Jeep, so I’m not the most experienced owner. Having said that, with all the cool features jeeps have, you’d think that removable seats would be something they’d have on these.

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is my first Jeep, so I’m not the most experienced owner. Having said that, with all the cool features jeeps have, you’d think that removable seats would be something they’d have on these.
they do. 8 torx bolts removes the backseat. the pic is my backseat removed with a DIY fabricated pooch platform.

0449342B-6BC8-4AC4-BE81-1DDEFAE7E733.jpeg

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
they do. 8 torx bolts removes the backseat. the pic is my backseat removed with a DIY fabricated pooch platform.

0449342B-6BC8-4AC4-BE81-1DDEFAE7E733.jpeg
yea. I saw in another post somewhere about it being relatively easy to remove them. I just envisioned Jeep having a “quick disconnect” type system. I’m constantly finding new little features on my Jeep and just kind of assumed a feature with a quick disconnect system would be something right down their ally.

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yea. I saw in another post somewhere about it being relatively easy to remove them. I just envisioned Jeep having a “quick disconnect” type system. I’m constantly finding new little features on my Jeep and just kind of assumed a feature with a quick disconnect system would be something right down their ally.
that would be awesome

Sponsored

FrankyPeanuts

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I've had a lot of luck using a rubber shower squeegee to remove hair. The static it builds up helps pull the hair out of the fabric / carpet.

Longbeard

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley's n a silverado
yessir.. have owned the breed exclusively since 1984 in Arizona. These days mine are Illinois rescues. Luv the Pitbull grin!
I am in Az,have had mostly pits the last 40 years,all rescue and put a setup close to yours yesterday after work and they got their test ride and I got the grin

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am in Az,have had mostly pits the last 40 years,all rescue and put a setup close to yours yesterday after work and they got their test ride and I got the grin
right on brother.. my first pit was when I lived in AZ in 1990... never looked back after that... best dogs ever IMO
Sponsored