Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JlUR, 2007 Porsche Base Carerra
Occupation
Software Co. Artful Excuse Maker
Vehicle Showcase
DURING a drive today I wanted to power off the main info screen.. It would not turn off.
Note: I just remembered, we had a phone connected to usb with carplay AND it was executing a route.

Could that have been the cause?
I kinda think the power button should remove power regardless, but what do I know?

If anyone can advise, Thanks in advance !
Sponsored

Rploaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Unconnect head units from time to time exhibit random behavior like this. I would suspect it figured you were using the phone. I’ve removed mine after becoming tired of the weird stuff it did.

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
DURING a drive today I wanted to power off the main info screen.. It would not turn off.
Note: I just remembered, we had a phone connected to usb with carplay AND it was executing a route.

Could that have been the cause?
I kinda think the power button should remove power regardless, but what do I know?

If anyone can advise, Thanks in advance !
Mine just did that too! But even worse, I had turned the engine off, closed the door, and it was still playing. So then I immediately worried about it draining the battery. A couple full vehicle restarts canceled the problem. It hasn't happened again, but this was only a few days ago. So weird.
Sponsored