landshark99

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Changed my lights on the bumper hoop to Rigid 360 series 6"drive/fog lamps, wired into my Aux switches, very happy, Also have Rigid D-SS PRO driving side shooters mounted next to the A pillar

Rigid 360.jpg

Rigid 2.jpg
Sponsored

Jgeiken

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Changed my lights on the bumper hoop to Rigid 360 series 6"drive/fog lamps, wired into my Aux switches, very happy, Also have Rigid D-SS PRO driving side shooters mounted next to the A pillar

Rigid 360.jpg

Rigid 2.jpg
Looks great! Love the classic look of round lights on a Jeep.

Lorenzo34

First Name
Lorenzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Your Jeep’s front bumper set up looks Amazing! Love the Rigid round lights and going to do the same.
Can you please share how you connected to the Auxiliary switch and how to operate the back running light vs the full light.
Is it on the same auxiliary switch or did you have to use more than one switch?
Thanks for your help.

OP
OP
landshark99

landshark99

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Your Jeep’s front bumper set up looks Amazing! Love the Rigid round lights and going to do the same.
Can you please share how you connected to the Auxiliary switch and how to operate the back running light vs the full light.
Is it on the same auxiliary switch or did you have to use more than one switch?
Thanks for your help.
Thank you, love the lights super bright and more what I wanted than the last pair of flood/spots
I had a wiring harness already installed from the last set of lights mounted there, it is only a two wire setup, in order to run the daylight function separately on these requires a three wire harness, that function was not that important to me, so I did have them connected. To answer your question, yes it would require two aux switches or a separate three way switch. FYI these lights do not come with a harness you have to by one for them

ATL_Crawl

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon
Love the setup. I just ordered those in red today. I have the exact same side shooters on the a pillar as well. Hoping the red will look good!
Sponsored