• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

[FS] 2019 7in Headunit / Radio

AgentWolf

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Asking $600. I get very heavily discounted shipping rates though my company and can provide quotes on Monday if needed. I reside in western WA.

Upgraded my radio and no longer need this.

Radio2.jpg

Radio1.jpg
Sponsored

Tendau

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU
Do you know how to get the code to make it work in a new jeep?

OP
OP
AgentWolf

AgentWolf

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also does this have Android auto?
Yes to both questions.
For the code you just bring the headunit to a dealer, they'll take the serial number and my VIN (I'll provide) then they will give the code. I went though this process when I swapped my current unit in.

Sponsored

Chris.steger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
hahahahahahahahahhaa..

I am still back and forth on this....

I am so torn,,, I want this radio- i just don't have the funds...
If it helps,, i do have a new CC coming,,, should be here in a few days....
I am trying not to use it, but damn,, its a Jeep part.. Why not?? right. .haha..

I just am having a tough time with the radio cost, then the hvac control, then the climate module to keep a/c working...
Ya know.. I am regretting saying no,, then i think i need to watch the cash...
but then yeah,, a tax return is coming,, that has to help...

What do i do?? haha..

OP
OP
AgentWolf

AgentWolf

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Chris.steger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
HAHAHA.. That is what makes it fun, right?? haha..
Gotta feed your Jeep needs and wants.. lol

If i wait for that card to come, then i can get it.. I just hate to make you wait till it comes.. but if you are ok with that, then ill do it.

I will have to find the page, but there was one about someone saying that they had to get the climate control Module in order for a/c and heat to work again when they got the newer hvac control...

It was more about loosing the audio controls. Maybe using the steering wheel controls will be fine.
That is what makes me think it will be ok.-

The deal is right- I finally found someone that has the radio for sale, the one i want.. I should just do it..
when i get the card, that gives me the extra cash..
Rent was paid,, so that is good..

What do you think?
if you want the majority, i have $500 on a card i could do now.. to get the majority of it.. maybe i can piece 2 cards to get it to you..

OP
OP
AgentWolf

AgentWolf

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HAHAHA.. That is what makes it fun, right?? haha..
Gotta feed your Jeep needs and wants.. lol

If i wait for that card to come, then i can get it.. I just hate to make you wait till it comes.. but if you are ok with that, then ill do it.

I will have to find the page, but there was one about someone saying that they had to get the climate control Module in order for a/c and heat to work again when they got the newer hvac control...

It was more about loosing the audio controls. Maybe using the steering wheel controls will be fine.
That is what makes me think it will be ok.-

The deal is right- I finally found someone that has the radio for sale, the one i want.. I should just do it..
when i get the card, that gives me the extra cash..
Rent was paid,, so that is good..

What do you think?
if you want the majority, i have $500 on a card i could do now.. to get the majority of it.. maybe i can piece 2 cards to get it to you..
I'm fine to wait until your card arrives. No rush here.

OP
OP
AgentWolf

AgentWolf

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you want to put a "deposit" down that would be fine. I'd mark this item as sold across the various posting locations I have it on

Chris.steger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
If its $625, i can split it between 2 cards...
and get it to ya now..
That way it gets to me sooner. .hahaha