First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
Retird
I have nothing more to add except I replaced Prodigy’s tune with OST Dyno’s. Either Prodigy doesn’t know what they are doing (which is of course ridiculous) or they deliberately sabotaged the tune they sold me which just further tells me what type of people and company they are.
Sponsored

Obi.Wan.Shawnobi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Tan 4Xe Rubicon
Occupation
Elevator Techinician.
You and most all owners of the engine are not gonna like this but the only reason Chrysler only came up with the 2.0L 4 cylinder turbo was to meet mandated mileage requirements. Straight and simple. Facing huge financial penalties if they did not comply.
I believe the main reason is to comply with European regulations for engine displacement. Anything larger than 2.0 garnishes luxury penalties. This is why turbo engines have always been popular across Europe. This IS a Fiat engine

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
I have nothing more to add except I replaced Prodigy’s tune with OST Dyno’s. Either Prodigy doesn’t know what they are doing (which is of course ridiculous) or they deliberately sabotaged the tune they sold me which just further tells me what type of people and company they are.
Do you have any updates now that we’re a couple years farther downstream? Where did you land on the tune? Fuel economy still only 14.5 mpg?
Sponsored