Sponsored

? for JEEP CARES. Dealer list for best customer service?

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Amazing how some people run a business or how a bad staff can ruin one. It was a boring Sunday last June around 1 in the afternoon. I’d been thinking about trading in my JK with duel tops to a JL with the more convenient Sky One Touch. Said to the wife “wanna take a ride, I think I’m gonna trade in”. She said ok and we went to the dealer that we bought from. I say hello to the girl at the front desk and tell her I’m thinking of trading in. She says she’s short on dealers but there were 3 working with families. I say ok I’ll wait. 30 minutes one guy finishes, walks right past us, goes outside and has his hands in his pockets. Over the next 20 or so minutes the 2 others finish and the 3 of them are hanging outside like it’s a school yard. I say maybe they’re on break. After an hour and 5 minutes I say screw this, get up tell the girl “yea we’ll come back”, went to another dealer and about 2 hours later they had a 50k sale. Unbelievable but true.
Sponsored

MrBell

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping for JL
LOL... the rating system is so rigged. My dealer offered me free floor mats in exchange for a good service review (which was a disaster). I gave them a negative review and guess what... no floor mats! It's almost as comical as the sales experience. The shifty car dealer is alive and well.

@JeepCares

Digiwolf

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Hi @viper88,

To add to what @Apoznan mentioned, you can search your nearest dealers by entering your zip code at the following link: https://www.jeep.com/find-dealer.html

Some dealers have a "Customer First" distinction, which means that they have been awarded for excellent customer service by FCA as certified by J.D. Power. This Dealer has achieved the highest level of Customer Experience recognition in Five Core Areas: Customer Treatment, Employee Engagement, Facilities, Processes and Training Certification.

After engaging with a dealer through a sales or service experience, the customer is sent a survey regarding their experience at the dealer.

Darlene
Jeep Cares
LOL seriously your "Customer First" distinction is pile of crap. I've been to one of these "customer first" dealers in Lee Summit, MO and they refused to service my jeep. Telling me they couldn't do an alignment till I had 5,000 miles on it and that it has a self learning system. Please tell me how horrible service and lies has achieved the highest level of Customer Experience? How is that possible? They can't even do an oil change correctly. Not only have they over filled it by a quart then used the original filter that I marked. I even called them yesterday to verify how much oil the JL wrangler takes and they still say 6 quarts till this day.

Ma$$iveDebtAche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
LOL... the rating system is so rigged. My dealer offered me free floor mats in exchange for a good service review (which was a disaster). I gave them a negative review and guess what... no floor mats! It's almost as comical as the sales experience. The shifty car dealer is alive and well.

@JeepCares
Seems to be common practice. The dealership I purchased my JLUR from offered mats for a 5 star rating, also. I got my mats, though.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
This is no surprise. Gupton earns it.

Also of no surprise is I'd have to travel almost a 100 miles to find a dealer rated that way "in my area".

20211101_190906.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
This is no surprise. Gupton earns it.

Also of no surprise is I'd have to travel almost a 100 miles to find a dealer rated that way "in my area".

Jeep Wrangler JL ? for JEEP CARES. Dealer list for best customer service? 20211101_190906
This great to know.

kwilson046

First Name
kit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, 2024 Wrangler Willy
Here in Tucson, AZ, there are two jeep dealers, Jim Click and Larry Miller.

Had my Grand Cherokee in for service at Jim Click. Even though they did not fix my Jeep, service advisor asked me to give her a 10 on survey and say they did fix it. Nope. She won’t even talk to me now. Since she is my advisor I can’t schedule even an oil change with them.

Larry Miller has been awesome, communicative, call when they say they will. While they haven’t fix my Jeep either, navigation system won’t work, they are trying and keep me updated as to their attempts. They even provide Lyft rides to and from their shop. Jim Click never even offered a ride.

kwilson046

First Name
kit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, 2024 Wrangler Willy
In Tucson, Arizona- horrible - Jim Click Jeep. Fantastic - Larry Miller Jeep.
Sponsored