First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Engineer
How is reception after using that Maximus-3 relocation bracket? Based on response, I'll order mine next.

Mud Wasp

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hella Yella 2019 JLU, Copperhead Pearl 2014 JK
Occupation
Transportation
Vehicle Showcase
How is reception after using that Maximus-3 relocation bracket? Based on response, I'll order mine next.
It's been crazy
It's been crazy this week rock'n'roll marathon weekend, Barrett Jackson car auction, and Jeep Expedition board meeting may get to it tomorrow morning.

JeepColorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee

It's been outstanding! No issues at all. Really happy with how it turned out. Very clear sound, no more cutting in and out, and very clean and tucked away. Highly recommend it.

Sponsored

ogarci79

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks guys, ordered mine yesterday.

Last edited:

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Expedition, Escape
It will kill your XM. Not completely, mind you, but often enough to be highly annoying and make you turn off XM. I relocated my XM antenna with the @Maximus-3 antenna relocation bracket and my reception is as good as it was without the rack. Took me a couple hours all told due to having to undo and redo my sunshade and grab handles, and being particular about wire routing and retention. Easy install, though.
I don't use XM Radio anyway - too many trees blocking reception.

rockymtnoverland

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
My relocation bracket arrived this week now I have a weekend project. :rock:
Hi, I'm looking to buy one of these Maximus 3 Satellite Relocation brackets but for some reason their website is down. (maybe covid related)
I noticed you got one from your shop, do you think they stock this item? I've been trying to find one for a while. Installed a rhino rack and get pretty much no XM reception now.

Thanks Kindly,
Daniel