Anyone Order a 2020 Recon?

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
You got your Punk'n!!! That's great to hear. How did you get that done???

-Steven
I went to my dealer yesterday to talk to them about my replacement Jeep (Stericycle has been slow—three weeks so far). They've tried to get ahold of Stericycle with no luck, but they can't do anything regarding ordering or grabbing the one Punk'n Recon that is en route to a local-fish dealer without paperwork.

So I tried a hail mary and emailed some FCA/Jeep executives explaining my problem. I got a call at 8 am this morning from one of their offices and the guy was incredibly nice and helpful. He took down exactly what I want and is working with the ordering department to get it done. He'll be in contact with me regarding the progress.

AMAZING!

Now I can have the soft top I want in my favorite color. I did get a 4-door this time because my husband as a two-seater and we need more space in the Jeep.

SO EXCITED!
Sponsored

OP
OP
ExpeditionBuilds

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator
I went to my dealer yesterday to talk to them about my replacement Jeep (Stericycle has been slow—three weeks so far). They've tried to get ahold of Stericycle with no luck, but they can't do anything regarding ordering or grabbing the one Punk'n Recon that is en route to a local-fish dealer without paperwork.

So I tried a hail mary and emailed some FCA/Jeep executives explaining my problem. I got a call at 8 am this morning from one of their offices and the guy was incredibly nice and helpful. He took down exactly what I want and is working with the ordering department to get it done. He'll be in contact with me regarding the progress.

AMAZING!

Now I can have the soft top I want in my favorite color. I did get a 4-door this time because my husband as a two-seater and we need more space in the Jeep.

SO EXCITED!
Great to hear that FCA was willing to work with you on this purchase! Congrats.

-Steven

Tye_Dylan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Sahara JKU
I have had the 3.6. I wanted a rubicon with the 2.0. The price difference for the recon is not that much. Definitely worth the better rock rails, hinge reinforcement, steel bumpers, and leather dash.

I like the graphics as well.... red seatbelt will be neat.

only thing I don’t think I will like is the black grill.
Is it just me or is the Recon not available with Cold Weather package?

OP
OP
ExpeditionBuilds

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator
So I was just discussing this last night with a dealer, as you cannot find it now on the configurator. He said it is still showing up on his end(dealer). On the latest order guide, it looks like it's now under the Remote Start Group. It seems Jeep keeps tweaking the configurator, keeping us guessing. So if you order, make sure to specify with your dealer.

-Steven

Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I used the configurator again today and notice the bum warmers were missing. Noooooooo! It does seem to be an error, which considering the wonkiness I’ve seen on there before doesn’t surprise me. I was able to include the package on my order. I gotta have my bum warmers!
Sponsored