Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
I saw a Rig with that cover on today !...It looked good like as in not sagging anywhere or wrinkled up in places ...Fit real nice

Can't hurt of one ...or anything for a quick cover

No Packet today ...and I registered 4 minutes after they opened AND I live 2.5 hours away :CWL:
Mine says #129
Sponsored

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
So If you don't know what my rig looks like, just look for the #35 in the windshield ...:rock::rock::jk::rock::rock:

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
I know it's still about a month away, but anyone heard if Jeep Beach is going be cancelled due to Coronavirus?

Last edited:

Sponsored

bloodwar

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU // 2018 JL 2Door
I'm really hoping it isn't but I have not heard anything.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Let's hope they keep it going and just curtail any indoor events.

bloodwar

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU // 2018 JL 2Door
I just saw this on the event page. excuse the formatting. There is a link on the main event page below the main banner image.

March 12, 2020 Jeep Beach Official Statement on coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
The Jeep Beach, Inc. leadership team is being extremely vigilant concerning the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak. We are in constant communication with state and local government officials and healthcare leaders. As of today, Jeep Beach, Inc. is staying the course and continuing to plan for a safe, clean and fun filled week for everyone at our event scheduled for April 20-26, 2020. Nothing is more important to our Jeep Beach team than the well-being of all involved. Please continue to follow us on social media and monitor our website (www.jeepbeach.com) for further updates. Thank you, Executive Board of Directors Jeep Beach, Inc. Jeep Beach Inc. PO Box 11586 Daytona Beach, FL 32120 501(c)(3) EIN: 82-3113276 FL Solicitation: CH53779

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
I just saw this on the event page. excuse the formatting. There is a link on the main event page below the main banner image.

March 12, 2020 Jeep Beach Official Statement on coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
The Jeep Beach, Inc. leadership team is being extremely vigilant concerning the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak. We are in constant communication with state and local government officials and healthcare leaders. As of today, Jeep Beach, Inc. is staying the course and continuing to plan for a safe, clean and fun filled week for everyone at our event scheduled for April 20-26, 2020. Nothing is more important to our Jeep Beach team than the well-being of all involved. Please continue to follow us on social media and monitor our website (www.jeepbeach.com) for further updates. Thank you, Executive Board of Directors Jeep Beach, Inc. Jeep Beach Inc. PO Box 11586 Daytona Beach, FL 32120 501(c)(3) EIN: 82-3113276 FL Solicitation: CH53779
Thanks!

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Well as far as I know they haven’t cancelled Bike week cause I know people going and their website says it’s still a go.

To that point someone already had COVID-19 that was here for Bike week and is now being contained in Flagler Hospital in St Johns county. The county is pulling permits for Bike week to try and discourage people to go by not allowing vendors but they don’t care lol

Moral of the story: If they haven’t cancelled Bike week I doubt they’ll cancel this as there are way more people that attend Bike week.

Sponsored

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well as far as I know they haven’t cancelled Bike week cause I know people going and their website says it’s still a go.

To that point someone already had COVID-19 that was here for Bike week and is now being contained in Flagler Hospital in St Johns county. The county is pulling permits for Bike week to try and discourage people to go by not allowing vendors but they don’t care lol

Moral of the story: If they haven’t cancelled Bike week I doubt they’ll cancel this as there are way more people that attend Bike week.
And I mean WAY MORE !!! ...I went to 5 in a row and the 1st one est 250,000 people so by the 5th time it was close to 500K and it just wasn't worth it ...

It will be the hotel closing and Vendors not allowed that will discourage Jeeples from going I think

Also received an email from the Hyatt where I stayed last year that they are going to change there policy during this outbreak stating they will reschedule your stay or return your deposit to you.

I'd like to see it play through but who knows

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Worst case scenario we all just drive around contained in our Rigs and Jeep wave 1000000 times HAHA

I’m pretty sure by Jeep Beach this will be a faded memory.
I hope you're right Brother !!

SSinGA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2018 JLUR, 2016 JKRHR, 2012 JKU Sahara
Looks like it was cancelled with a slight possibility of a rescheduled date that is TBD

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well I was suspecting this but didn't want to hear it !!!

I'm only 2.5 hrs away so if it get's rescheduled than I will probably drive over at that time

Or If the Hotels don't shut down I may go anyway on my selected dates

Time will tell folks !!
Sponsored