Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon

Video, not picture. Almost got into an accident earlier with a lady who ran a red light.
Sponsored

DDXDesign

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUSS

Video, not picture. Almost got into an accident earlier with a lady who ran a red light.
for some reason the progress bar gets all the way to the end at 20 seconds, even though it says the vid is 5 minutes. then you get the spinny wheel forever...

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
My first post and my first Jeep. Just arrived in NY from the dealer in Arizona. Not many new Mojitos left.

20200212_154406.jpg

20200217_135412.jpg
That is so cool that you were able to get a picture of it on the truck! I hope I can get my financing together before I can't find a Mojito anymore! It's one of the great colors for a Jeep.

Sponsored

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I think Mojito! is the best color. I've always liked the lime green on Jeeps.....other cars not so much.

My 2004 TJ Rubicon in Electric Lime Green:
top 019.jpg

My 2018 JLUR:
IMG_4244.jpg

Lift, tires, wheels, steering, winch getting installed in about 1 month.

Jinnjue

First Name
Jinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl 2 door Mojito Green
Vehicle Showcase
I have yet to get a hater of my color, all great feedback from peeps everywhere. The other day i read a guys lips telling his wife "I like that" as we went by each other and his head turned to watch me go by. Freedom top off and stereo blasting.
I also notice people admiring my moji. It’s funny when I point it out to my wife how she thought I was full of...But later realized that I was right. I love this color on a Jeep. Cuz this one is a head turner.

Sponsored

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
Place where I shop and flirt with a lady, she tried to hop in the other day during her shift...had freedom top off and music blasting,,,she said " makes me just want to jump in and get out of here now...." once she said it looked like a Hot Wheel....

DDXDesign

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUSS
I have not experienced one person who doesn’t like the color

20B44894-72A6-4336-B270-C268B9CD71B0.jpeg
I have one friend who doesn't seem to care for it, and unbeknownst to me I was the *second* person to buy a Mojito JL in our extended friend circle - so now that guy has TWO jeeps to mildly disdain, while we have some shiny limey good times. Heh.

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
I have one friend who doesn't seem to care for it, and unbeknownst to me I was the *second* person to buy a Mojito JL in our extended friend circle - so now that guy has TWO jeeps to mildly disdain, while we have some shiny limey good times. Heh.
the third one will drive him batty especially if it is a JT gladiator