Sponsored

Today I installed UCA, LCA and the Synergy Front Track Bar Brace & Sector Shaft Brace

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
did you try rotating the bar 180 to see if works? How ever something does look off with that bar
Sponsored

Last edited:

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
did you try rotating the bar 180 to see if works? How ever something does look off with that bar
Yup. Rotating it so that the axle side is hex bolt down causes the “bend” to go backwards and not clear the diff. I assume all are made the same way? Meaning all have that small axle side hex bolt in the same location? Mine seems reversed.

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I’d also like to say that Synergy is showing excellent customer support and was fast to respond to me this morning & is looking into it.

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I’d also like to say that Synergy is showing excellent customer support and was fast to respond to me this morning & is looking into it.
glad to hear they are looking into it quickly. I agreed that you would think they are all made the same.

Last edited:

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Track bar was made correctly, some do come the way mine was. Synergy helped me trouble shoot the issue all the way through, just needed to jack up my frame to suck back the axle a bit. That darn hex bolt location being different from all of the others I’ve seen just confused me so I had it in my head that it was fabricated incorrectly. It’s extremely well made and can’t say enough good things about the support Synergy gave me today.

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Why change track bar, did the rc trackbar fail? Or does it not work with the track bar /sector shaft brace?
No, I just wanted to center my axle after installing a 2” lift. Mine (JLUR) was pulled to the driver side about 1/2”. Figured if I’m gonna fix the issue might as well go w/ a good product and it’s nice being able to adjust while it’s on the vehicle. It replaced the OE track bar. I don’t have sector shaft brace. I have longer LCA’s which give me a lot of caster which has tightened up my steering so at this point I don’t think I need that. If I notice any negative changes to my steering down the road I’d install their brace in a heartbeat.
Sponsored